💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Elle France talks about Free Woman

Devacceli

Featured Posts

thehanyo
1 hour ago, Monstruous said:

They deleted the part where they said a video was coming, not that it was credible in the first place tho

Nah, Elle ****ing Magazine is credible. When this author is writing about this article, they are talking to LG's press team to get talking points before publishing. They most certainly were told a MV was coming but it was probably supposed to be off-the-record.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
illySpencer
39 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

Nah, Elle ****ing Magazine is credible. When this author is writing about this article, they are talking to LG's press team to get talking points before publishing. They most certainly were told a MV was coming but it was probably supposed to be off-the-record.

So they revealed nothing about her actuallity but they ask if there will be a remix album and a video, BUT they was not allowed to talk about a supposed MV??? :derpga:

Aphasic
6 hours ago, weed said:

something is coming u cannot convince me otherwise!!! idk what but something!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1IwovR62sECZ96R1OtUx

since they deleted the part about the mv it likely means it was a mistake. Dont get your hopes up guys. The Chromatica era is basically done other than the cute remix album 

Magic Mike

I mean even Positions by Ariana got a deluxe version. They love to extend in time an era with Gaga

Mother of Puppies
3 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Didnt her leaked docs mentioned a film about 3 min or it was a fan created rumor?

I actually don’t remember reading that... I could look it up, but it’s 46 ****ing pages :bear: :wtfga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

LilyLark
9 hours ago, illySpencer said:

You really think that GaGa has the time to record a Free Woman MV when it's not even a single in the US ? 

You really think that Interscope will wait over 8 months after 911 to release a new single and a new MV ?  

:flop:

I could see them dropping a MV to hype up the rescheduled Chromatica Balls...

But yeah, I don't get why fans expect that much more...3 music videos, which Gaga delivered, is pretty standard. I think the most she's ever done is 4 videos for an album.

LilyLark
3 hours ago, dit said:

since they deleted the part about the mv it likely means it was a mistake. Dont get your hopes up guys. The Chromatica era is basically done other than the cute remix album 

Yeah, that's pretty much all I think will happen...

A remix album and/or video in hand with the rescheduled dates for the Chromatica Ball

Dayman
20 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

But yeah, I don't get why fans expect that much more...3 music videos, which Gaga delivered, is pretty standard. I think the most she's ever done is 4 videos for an album.

She did 6 for The Fame, 3 for TFM, 5 for BTW, 3 for ARTPOP technically even if DWUW was unreleased - or actually 5 if we want to count the mini videos for ARTPOP and Venus and then 4 for Joanne. So 3 videos is actually still on her low end of the spectrum.

DiamondHeart326
11 hours ago, OMonster said:

Am I the only one who isn't even remotely interested in a remix album?

Unless the 'remixes' are just putting other artists on the tracks... I don't get the hype. 

Don't know if you are a Mariah fan, and if you are not sure you were around in the 90s (I'm old as christ so y'know 🤷‍♂️🤣) but she understood what remix really meant. I mean the always be my baby remix, all the heartbreaker remixes with da brat, like that's what I expect in a remix. It should take the song keep it nostalgic but give it a whole new vibe. Even the we belong together remixes like I wish more artists remixed the way Mariah did in the 90s and mid 00s. I totally agree with you like unless it's a total different vision for the track and not just 9 extra minutes of beats and instrumentals and vocals on loop, I'm not excited either 🤷‍♂️ if she adds features tho I'm slightly interested lol

illySpencer
7 hours ago, LilyLark said:

The Chromatica Ball is likely cancelled now, there is no way she will perform into this situation who is still unclear. Plus the places are sold since one year now, there is no point to add some promo for the Chromatica Ball. 

If she recorded a MV for Free Woman why did she wait 8 months after 911 MV ? It doesn't make any sense. She could easily dropped it November/december 2020 but they didn't, that's mean there is no MV for Free Woman or else. 

I don't know if I said it in GGD already, but when her internationnals labels dropped promo single like Free Woman that is meaning that the promo is done, cause they can't dropped a different single if she is still in promo. They did the same thing with DITD and Joanne.   

Archived