Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Elle France talks about Free Woman

Devacceli

Featured Posts

Lilbit
26 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Am I the only one who isn't even remotely interested in a remix album?

Unless the 'remixes' are just putting other artists on the tracks... I don't get the hype. 

That’s not the point. 
People are just going off of bloodpop’s tweet asking who they’d like to see on a remix album, and Dua/Ariana dropping remixes with big features as singles. 

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Devacceli
5 minutes ago, Willzito said:

The fake article....

Guys.. Just stop

Why is it fake?

They’re probably just misinterpreting the Dom Perignon campaign Free Woman ‘film’ and Bloodpops tweets about a remix album.

Tinnitus15
9 minutes ago, Willzito said:

The fake article....

Guys.. Just stop

how its fake when its elle's website :/

alsemanche
9 minutes ago, Willzito said:

The fake article....

Guys.. Just stop

It's literally on the official website of Elle? :poot:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

I feel like they’re trying it out in France first to get it some buzz before it’s sent to worldwide radios. And I can only assume the video will be dropping at the end of the month??

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

alsemanche

I have a feeling they could be referring to the Dom Perignon ad when this was written or something idk 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

lilboyblue

They mention the Dom ad separately at the end of the article, so that can't be what they're referring to.

Devacceli
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

I have a feeling they could be referring to the Dom Perignon ad when this was written or something idk 

Let's hope not :bear:

spector
14 minutes ago, Willzito said:

The fake article....

Guys.. Just stop

i went to the website and safari translated it as follows:

Last September, with the music video for "911", the popstar plunged us into a most whimsical western. But where will she take us now with "Free Woman", whose clip will arrive earlier than we think. For the time being, we hope that the six concerts of the "The Chromatica Ball", postponed to last year, will be held in the summer of 2021 - and normally on July 25 at the Stade de France! One thing is certain: if there is a show, we won't soon forget it...

In addition, the tube title "Free Woman" was offered to Dom Pérignon's promotional campaign. A choice that should undoubtedly swell the popularity of the hit, which already has more than 48 million views on Spotify. Just that.

"last september" II "now," "music video" II "clip," "in addition"—taking all these into account, they're, in fact, talking about a free woman music video, aren't they? :fatcat: 

stella + elliot = stelliot

RAMROD

The trauma and PTSD with the words soon or sooner than you think is very much Monster tingz 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Mother of Puppies
40 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Am I the only one who isn't even remotely interested in a remix album?

Unless the 'remixes' are just putting other artists on the tracks... I don't get the hype. 

same... the only thing that gets me excited about this is that it means Chromatica era is not over yet.

I'd much rather have a deluxe version of Chromatica with 3 or 4 new songs :vegas:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Archived