💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Elle France talks about Free Woman

Devacceli

Featured Posts

Anderson123
50 minutes ago, Haiydar said:

I thought it was Babylon haus labs. The original wrapper of Oreo is black, blue and white. Haus labs shoots were made mostly with black background and blue lighting. 

The thing about the Babylon Early Version is that she already used that instrumental for Haus Labs obviously. I just can’t imagine Gaga re-using that two years later. Even the album version sounds better now but still, Sour Candy is her biggest single waste since Scheiße. 

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whiteboi1327
1 hour ago, Anderson123 said:

The thing about the Babylon Early Version is that she already used that instrumental for Haus Labs obviously. I just can’t imagine Gaga re-using that two years later. Even the album version sounds better now but still, Sour Candy is her biggest single waste since Scheiße. 

I agree with Sour Candy. It makes me wonder how all these record executives can’t see the impact it has without it being a single. It would be a huge radio hit if it gets a single treatment 

QueenChromatix
On 4/19/2021 at 7:50 PM, whiteboi1327 said:

I agree with Sour Candy. It makes me wonder how all these record executives can’t see the impact it has without it being a single. It would be a huge radio hit if it gets a single treatment 

Sour Candy is already a top 20 hit in major markets such as Canada or UK, not to mention being top 10 in Australia or no. 1 in Asian markets including Malaysia and Singapore. It surpassed 200M streams on Spotify and YT audio is at 98.5M views... imagine what would happen if we would get music video... Streaming services and YouTube would explode

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

QueenChromatix
8 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

so NRJ france finally started playing free woman 

I thought NRJ premiered it on April 14th

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, polishmonster said:

I thought NRJ premiered it on April 14th

Archived