💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why would Apollo have fear?

Mr Oak

Featured Posts

homomo
15 minutes ago, Dayman said:

It's not about hallucinogenic drugs though - it's specifically about weed for the rest of the song. That and the fact that there is the vocal "would you meet me" is why the lyric being travel just makes more sense to me personally combined with the very hard V sound and a more leaning towards A sound. 

It sounds like "-braapollo" with the way they cut it and did the wet vocals. I definitely lean towards it being "of" orrrrr it's a cut off different word entirely from another take.

It literally says “truffles” in the official lyrics. I don’t understand how you’re fighting this :rip:

Chic
8 minutes ago, DVDSpike said:

It's definitely truffles.

"Our travels are the most mad-magical in Amsterdam", doesn't really make much sense. Truffles does. Magic mushrooms, magical truffles.

It could be a hallucinogenic travel/trip :teehee:

Mr Oak
4 minutes ago, homomo said:

It literally says “truffles” in the official lyrics. I don’t understand how you’re fighting this :rip:

Lets focus on Apollo:huntyga:

homomo
Just now, NoahSuns said:

Lets focus on Apollo:huntyga:

I’m not the one who brought this up. Take that attitude against the other member :huntyga:

Mr Oak
1 minute ago, homomo said:

I’m not the one who brought this up. Take that attitude against the other member :huntyga:

It wasn't an attitude...:bear:

RAMROD

Because Apollo is in the closet

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

chromatic puzea

wait i thought the lyrics were

so if you have beer, himeros, come over here, and play 1000 doves piano man (i'm phil, i'm bill)

do u like the jojo siwa song

chromatic puzea

he was scared bekhaus he saw my profile picture

1130548568_ladygagaratsmile.thumb.jpeg.0

either that or he's homophobic so he got scared when gaga was telling him to sit on her lyre

do u like the jojo siwa song

Meruk Holland

I think attributing the lyrics to that particular myth of Apollo and Daphne is kind of a stretch. But just about any other explanation I could come up with is just as much of a stretch. In my personal opinion, the lyric isn't a reference to any previous story or myth with Apollo, Gaga is directly telling the God of Music something. Why would Apollo be fearful? Well, considering the context of the song, maybe its that Gaga, one of the god's favored creative outlets, is losing herself to the drugs and the alter ego of Mary Jane Holland. So she's telling him "if you're afraid that these drugs are ruining me creatively, then why don't you just play the music instead?"

Again, even I think that's a stretch, but no more so than what's suggested on Genius. 

Mr Oak
20 minutes ago, Meruk Holland said:

Why would Apollo be fearful? Well, considering the context of the song, maybe its that Gaga, one of the god's favored creative outlets, is losing herself to the drugs and the alter ego of Mary Jane Holland. So she's telling him "if you're afraid that these drugs are ruining me creatively, then why don't you just play the music instead?"

I like this :zilla: thank you:fan:

A MESS
1 hour ago, heygurlhi said:

Travel resorts usually go out of business quite fast so they have a lot to fear I guess :bear:

"ignore me i drink" looooool

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Archived