Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy tweets: "social media is trash"

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

Agunimon

This woman can't do or say anything without a bunch of bitter Gaga fans making fun of her.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Galagala

I hate this kind of hypocritical tweets:interestinga: from even the celebrities I like.

Lol and she voiced this opinion by ....using social media.

Everything has two sides, the sweet one and the bitter one.  No need of these  dumb "I know better" tweets.

Guest Messy vers
1 hour ago, Regina George said:

Why is Gaga using instagram, twitter, facebook after saying social media is the toilet of the internet? :oprah: it’s always fans like u 

It's always fan like you.

She's not interacting with us and followers anymore. Just for her labour purpose.

thatfoxyfeeling

Her label buy her followers on Twitter and Instagram though. :oprah:

Guest Messy vers
3 hours ago, Judas Society said:

Is her ASIB era here?:laughga:

Edit: Wrong era. :creepflop:

It's literally her g.u.y. time

Living
2 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

Her label buy her followers on Twitter and Instagram though. :oprah:

Well if we are just throwing around conspiracy theories now..

She’s also a lizard person 

Shawniqua Mendes
10 minutes ago, Messy vers said:

It's literally her g.u.y. time

Nahh... John Wayne 

Wolałabym być sucha, ale przynajmniej jestem mokra. Szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj, szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj

Chromatography

holy sh!t you guys are absolutely awful. so bitter.

Regina George
16 minutes ago, Messy vers said:

It's always fan like you.

She's not interacting with us and followers anymore. Just for her labour purpose.

So.. amm... she is still using those socials? :billie: Just stop with double standard. Katy literally said something Gaga said and was hated for it by Gaga fans who praised Gaga for what she said. It is getting really embarrassing. Some of y’all need to leave 2013-14 and come to 2021. 

Guest Messy vers
1 minute ago, Regina George said:

So.. amm... she is still using those socials? :billie: Just stop with double standard. Katy literally said something Gaga said and was hated for it by Gaga fans who praised Gaga for what she said. It is getting really embarrassing. Some of y’all need to leave 2013-14 and come to 2021. 

Maybe Katy is embarrassing because: 

1. She still says it on her social media?

2. She says same things like Gaga few years ago?

3. She is still Katy Perry?:billie:

And GaGa uses it just because she's still big star and if she can't leave sm completely because it will be the same with leaving her career. So she reduced to maximum possibility. I think it is so smart.

And she still doesn't share her statement about how sm is bad on her social media. Katy does:billie:

Magui

Same sentiment Gaga expressed. And I agree with both. The only thing we can do is to avoid the trash we can, and do the best we can to contribute to a less trashy environment on social media ,cause in these days and age, social media it's a commodity, a work instrument, a easy to communicate with each other, etc,etc. Shutting it out of our life it's difficult, so we should contribute to clean the toilet/trash. But i guess many people enjoy a trashy toilet more lol. 

FrederickSpears
2 hours ago, Trixie Mattel said:

I want Gaga to acknowledge her existence on Twitter or any other social media platform, Katy keeps mentioning/fan-girling her but Gaga has been giving her the silent treatment for years and it makes me so uncomfortable :enigma:

I mean Gaga is always busy and booked and not on social media

Katy has a baby and.. American Idol, so that's cool I guess

Regina George
Just now, Messy vers said:

Maybe Katy is embarrassing because: 

1. She still says it on her social media?

2. She says same things like Gaga few years ago?

3. She is still Katy Perry?:billie:

And GaGa uses it just because she's still big star and if she can't leave sm completely because it will be the same with leaving her career. So she reduced to maximum possibility. I think it is so smart.

And she still doesn't share her statement about how sm is bad on her social media. Katy does:billie:

So being Katy Perry, a pop star with HUGE legacy, having a great husband, having a beautiful child and still managing to work in the industry after 10+ years is embarrassing? 
Nah honey.. You are embarrassing! Leave 2013. 

Archived