💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

“Judas” turns 10

The Z

Featured Posts

Regina George
4 hours ago, SummerBoy223 said:

Ughhh this bop. Sadly, this song ruined Gaga's career. It would've been a great album track but not a full fledged single. 

I disagree with it being only good as album track BUT yes you are right. This song is the reason mainstream audiences left her which is sad. It is a great song. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gabi001
4 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I disagree with it being only good as album track BUT yes you are right. This song is the reason mainstream audiences left her which is sad. It is a great song. 

Well, GP came back after ASIB, so all harm was undone :ohwell:

I'm not having fun tonight.

rinasawachanta

Amazing song, one of my all time favorites. Global success. And the artwork is extremely iconic the way it is.

Agunimon

This song proved at the time that the majority of Americans did not pay attention in English class since they did not understand the metaphor and that religion is way too ingrained in our society. 

HuffsAhoy
59 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Idk why people are reacting like that, u really didn't lie. Iconic song and fed the gays but it definitely did take a huge toll on her career and public perception. 

Oh yes, her career is ruined. Yet she still has 12 Grammys, an Oscar, and countless international acclaim since then. Good lord some of y'all are so laughable :lmao: Pack-up the bags folks, Lady Gaga is OVER :ladyhaha:

3 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

This song proved at the time that the majority of Americans did not pay attention in English class since they did not understand the metaphor and that religion is way too ingrained in our society. 

As a high school English teacher, I can vouch for this. Kids today are truly so out of touch with basic literary analysis concepts its depressing.  

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

littlepotter
1 hour ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I don't think so tbh

Maybe it did in the US, but non-English-speaking countries 1/ don't understand 2/ don't care about the lyrics

Tell that to my country that literally banned born this way and made a tv special about how she is satan :billie: and the south asian country that did a protest and canceled her concert there. Of course it didn't ruin her career because we wouldn't be here right now, and TEOG smashed after it but no one can deny that public perception of her took a nosedive partly because of it

chaeri pls

littlepotter
17 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Oh yes, her career is ruined. Yet she still has 12 Grammys, an Oscar, and countless international acclaim since then. Good lord some of y'all are so laughable :lmao: Pack-up the bags folks, Lady Gaga is OVER :ladyhaha:

Idk what you're quoting me for but what I said remains tea! :haroon:

chaeri pls

MonsterBall13

I remember coming home from school and my mom telling me “Judas came out” and rushing to listen to it and 10 year old me singing fame hooker prostitute wench vomits her mind and my mom yelling at me to stop  

27monster27
1 hour ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

If anything, I think Born This Way hurt her more, because it was extremely frontloaded (from being one the most anticipated songs of all time)

She and her team should have done what Ariana Grande did with No Tears Left to Cry, where they announced the lead single only about a week before it was released.

he/him/his

homomo

Judas, Venus, and Alice are my Gaga trinity

It’s funny how they are all names too

Runway
16 minutes ago, homomo said:

Judas, Venus, and Alice are my Gaga trinity

It’s funny how they are all names too

10 years ago artists would build hype months in advance. That wouldn’t fly today because everything moves way faster but that’s how it used to work

homomo
13 minutes ago, Runway said:

10 years ago artists would build hype months in advance. That wouldn’t fly today because everything moves way faster but that’s how it used to work

I think you responded to the wrong comment? Because my brain can’t comprehend how this relates to what I said

Runway
54 minutes ago, homomo said:

I think you responded to the wrong comment? Because my brain can’t comprehend how this relates to what I said

Yes i quoted the wrong person lol

Archived