šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game of Thrones Twitter teases something...

weed

Featured Posts

weed

They tweeted this, out of the blue, and many people are talkingĀ :vegas:Ā I'm kind of shaking tbh

many people are speculating. Some think they're actually going to redo the final season, which I could never see happening but would support fully, but maybe they'll release a teaser for the spin off series soon!!! There's a spinoff about the Targaryens 100% confirmed, called House of the Dragon, scheduled for 2022.

Royksopp

pls there won't be anything happening. it's the anniversary or something so we'll get a dvd boxset

Leo Sparrow

Theyā€™ve been promoting their MaraThrone campaign for the 10 year anniversary. The entire series is being broadcast over the next few weeks.Ā They created new trailers for each season and are raising money forĀ several different charities along with it. Ā ThisĀ probably just has to do with that. Redoing the final season is extremely unrealistic lol.Ā 

weed
3 minutes ago, Royksopp said:

pls there won't be anything happening. it's the anniversary or something so we'll get a dvd boxset

it is the anniversary but all of their other tweets get ~4k likes, including links/pictures. They don't tweet a statement like this usually, so !!! prob nothing lmao but girl I'm pumped

rence a deux

"House of..." seems so popular these days.Ā :awkney:

Basketball Wives Wine GIF by VH1

šš•šš˜šš—ššŽšš•šš¢.

Gagas lil monster

It's probably nothing overly big which sucks because I really miss Game Of Thrones and the plot-

shirtless jon snow GIF

With Peace and love

B2theRich33

Wait people actually still think they are re doing the final season? When HBO, the actors, crew have all stated that they moved on, not interested, and find it insulting to the hardwork that they put in to the last eight episodes... cause fans are upsetĀ their THEORIES didnā€™t go their way?Ā :billie:

Ā 

Jose P

LOL not some people thinking theyā€™re redoing the final season, when you think how wildly expensive it was to make, how much they have to pay the actors, and how most of them would be unwilling to go back. It ainā€™t happening, itā€™s not viable. This is something else.

littlepotter
41 minutes ago, weed said:

many people are speculating. Some think they're actually going to redo the final season

nnnnnn ARTPOP Act II sounds so believable in comparison

chaeri pls

littlepotter

It's amazing how in love I was with this series and how abruptly I stopped caring the minute that last season aired :rip:Ā 

chaeri pls

GagaSine

My bf and I have been rewatching it from the beginning. Besides some cheap looking sets season 1 holds up so good! Truly a great TV series.

RAMROD

LOLOLOL nobody forgive them yet so they better not try to do somethingĀ :triggered:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Daenerys

Itā€™s probably for the Fire & Blood show coming out soon. The split second teaser in the HBO max promo had me quaking!Ā 
house-of-the-dragon-700x380.jpg

Ā 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Archived