💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Free Woman (Official 2021 Radio Edit)

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

President Biden

put this on ****ing iTunes. It goes OFF. Wish it was a bit longer still tbh. Hopefully we can get a Vitaclub remix

I got drunk

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
President Biden
1 hour ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

no I love it but “in the morning, buy me eggs”... ???!?!?!!? n e way 

:firega:one of her most genius lyrics. Predicted the Grammys Egg costume!

I got drunk

Dayman
8 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Free Woman has grown on me tremendously but it makes me sad that it really had potential to be one of her best songs ever. If only they could have found a middle ground between the poppy cleanliness of this version and the rawer dance version of the demo

Literally all they had to do was swap out the percussion for the demo versions and add the vocal sample back in and it would be perfect.

ThePopDevil

I've seen so many people trash free woman because the drop reminds them of 2012 radio edm pop but actually free woman owes its existence to songs like this one 

the simplistic synth melody, the 909 drum kit, the heavy reverb on the vocals 

to me free woman has always been a fun bop tbh and i prefer the album version to the demo which is only drums and a bassline anyway :billie:

Justin Drew Bieber

The beat drop without vocals was one of Chromatica’s highlights so I wish they didn’t change it

Felix Jens

The Demo version is SUPERB,

the album version sounds “empty” and incomplete.

The Melody That Ü Choose ,Can Rescue Ü

NewUsername

Seems to be an unpopular opinion on here: I still prefer the album version over the radio edit and the demo.

Dayman
On 4/15/2021 at 5:18 AM, ThePopDevil said:

I've seen so many people trash free woman because the drop reminds them of 2012 radio edm pop but actually free woman owes its existence to songs like this one 

the simplistic synth melody, the 909 drum kit, the heavy reverb on the vocals 

to me free woman has always been a fun bop tbh and i prefer the album version to the demo which is only drums and a bassline anyway :billie:

The demo is a better outline of the song. If they had just added some production elements from the album version to that it would be better. I think the album versions biggest flaw is the drums. The album version is too bright and snappy sounding but the demo has a deeper smoother groove to it in comparison. 

SevenWonder

I never thought I'd be happy this is a single. It's not my favorite track as I listen to Chromatica as an entire album (hi Replay!). But it sounds just great like this. Like, now I think it's the perfect choice for a single. 

And hopefully, it's not just released in France.

Oh, and I thank god they fixed the first drop.

Akiki
On 4/15/2021 at 4:32 PM, NewUsername said:

Seems to be an unpopular opinion on here: I still prefer the album version over the radio edit and the demo.

I hated the demo. It didn't flow that well imo

Archived