opinion

Least Favorite Gaga songs

ThatGagaBoobStan

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies

Jewels n drugs (I cannot stand it - it makes me nervous and anxious :wtfga:)

Dope album version (I like it live on the piano though because there is more emotion to it, but I have to be in the mood)

Sine from above (I’m trying hard to really like it)

Edge of Glory (I like it sometimes but I don’t -  I usually even sing along - it’s weird)

Paparazzi (I used to love it but I am a bit annoyed by it now)

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Better Day

Starstruck. 
So Happy I Could Die

Gypsy

I Don’t Know What Love Is 

New York (unreleased song) 

Together You And I!

Demoncore

You and I is literally the worst song from BTW, but the second worst in her discography compared to The Cure.

dimitristhe

Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say), Starstruck, Retro Dance Freak, Disco Heaven, Again Again, Bad Kids, Fashion!, MANiCURE, Gypsy(it’s too noisy and overproduced), Just Another Day, Free Woman (I love the demo), Fun Tonight and 1000 Doves. 

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright

Linus Gaga
1 hour ago, Peter Parker said:

Alice, Government Hooker, Monster

:laughga:

Hit me a message and say hi !

Anderson123
2 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

great choices tbh. i've always hated that "if everything was everythingeverything would be everything" thing that she did. like girl do you get a dollar everytime you say the world everything??

hey girl was so sad because i love both of them.

i personally do love DWUW but i know it's not in good taste.

You're giving me a million reasons to let you go, you're giving me a million reasons to quit the show. You're giving me a million reasons, give me a million reasons, giving me a million reasons about a million reasons. :lmao:

Schizophonic

money honey - it’s just not for me, i don’t the theme. she is smarter than that.

bad kids - the album would be perfect without it. and it’s especially the “don’t feel insecure.... bad kids baby” part that ruins it for me. 

the queen & fashion of his love. good that we have the songs but i don’t like them in the context of the album... they are definitely quality wise on another level. 

j&d - it’s so random. those guys have nothing to do on there... it feels wrong

swine - first listen - great! but then it’s disappointing... the production is just bad. tho i like the idea. 

the cure - it doesn’t feel like her. 

free woman - i listened to that song over and over again and i tried to like it... but i can’t connect. 

fun tonight - this song could have been so much better if if it had an actual chorus and structure. you get teased and then comes nothing and then everything at once and it’s already over. 

that’s a problem with the whole chromatica album... 

gypsy101
2 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

money honey - it’s just not for me, i don’t the theme. she is smarter than that.

most of The Fame she’s doing a character, it’s not from like her point of view 

Archived