Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ConnorFilm
1 minute ago, ARTPOPAct2 said:

Bobby posted on Instagram story!

He’s with her in Italy at the moment, so she for sure knows about all this. I’m sure this must be nice. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

Focus

7 years after its release without the promotion or hype fearless had yet still outcharted it :bradley: a legend :bradley:

Tinnitus15
Just now, gypsy101 said:

worldwide iTunes chart, not the same thing exactly.

fixeDD for you iconiqueee:sis::staymad:

JusKeepBreathin

The fact that Fearless, ARTPOP and 25 are beating Justice. 

It really is a beautiful year.

Marilyn Monroe Drinking GIF

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Lextyr97

I hope something happens. An ARTPOP “vault” song or some scrapped video. SOMETHING. I BEG. 

roshogullu

I can just imagine Gaga hearing this news on set and crying with joy!

because hey, this is not an album she released this past week or month. it's a 7 year old album! to have an album (which many people without taste called a "flop") resurrect from the dead like that, and go all the way to #1 worldwide within a few days, must be so overwhelming for her as the creator of said album. I don't mind if we don't get a second act. she said she fell apart after putting this album out - I hope this helps her heal from all of those bad times. :heart:

Noah

The Redemption Arc it deserved. This Album is essentially Gaga and it finally getting the recognition it deserved when it came out makes me so happy. That Era was met with so much backlash, trials and tribulations and to finally see the true moment of ARTPOP happen is just an unreal feeling

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Archived