Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Chosen Family ft. Elton John

chromatic puzea

Featured Posts

chromatic puzea

Ey3a6CRWYAAjVbs.jpg

hope y'all enjoy elton's wonderful addition to one of my favourite songs

don't reply with "we don't want remixes we want new original music" cause idk who "we" is since all the pixels and elton fans are happy

if you aren't gonna enjoy this simply because you couldn't care less then move on please

I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT 

chromatic puzea

k op is mostly me getting mad at the haters but i'm so proud of rina like she only has one full length album out and she's already performing along side elton john, an accomplishment i only remember gaga acheiving when she performed speechless and your song with him at the grammys

chromatic puzea

OMG IT JUST STARTED

thierryrreiht

I.. don't like her vocals..? The original was more like, comforting, soft, idk.. This one is more "theatrical", in your face.. And I thought Elton would have his own (new) verse. The outro is messy and all over the place, much less emotional..

I'll pass

artpopulace

i just want to say chosen family is one of my favorite songs off the album, i hope she gets to collab with gaga soon!

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

monstrosity

The cover art is incredible 

edit: would have been better w/o the grandpa in the right

Lona Delery

the original outsold, dont like rinas vocals and elton sounds like hes having a stroke, the way hes singing certain parts :rip: but shes cute 

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

littlepotter

It's cute, not my cuppa but it must mean a lot to Rina

chaeri pls

JusKeepBreathin

The first 5 seconds and I'm already in love. Then the change in piano. :heart:. And the chorus. :legend:

Then Elton starts singing and :S.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived