politics

Biden will announce plans to fully withdraw troops from Afghanistan 

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

bionic
1 minute ago, omagaga said:

when will a plan to stop police from anything but paper work? thank you

isn't this an issue for state governors/legislators? IDK if the federal police have such a bad rep as local PD

buy bionic
  • Like 1
omagaga
Just now, bionic said:

isn't this an issue for state governors/legislators? IDK if the federal police have such a bad rep as local PD

thanks, no clue here, also not american, lucky me xx

Miss Dolly
4 minutes ago, bionic said:

That plus the UK (and other NATO?) troops are totally reliant on the US bases and infrastructure in Afghanistan

Yes, I think that’s the case. Anything the USA does the UK is right behind them. 

Blue smoke is the heartbreak train
StarstruckIllusion

We’ve seen this movie before. Trump said this. Obama said this. Clearly they tanked. I’ll believe it when I see, and I’m hoping to see it :excuseu:  Altho when Biden said this isn’t conditions based... lemme smile. Now that’s a good sign. 

• Like 1
bionic
4 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

We’ve seen this movie before. Trump said this. Obama said this. Clearly they tanked. I’ll believe it when I see, and I’m hoping to see it :excuseu:  Altho when Biden said this isn’t conditions based... lemme smile. Now that’s a good sign. 

Yeah this gives me hope as it seems pretty SMART, unlike 'plans' to close Guantanamo Bay which is just "I'd like to do this before the end of my term if possible" 

buy bionic
  • Like 2
StarstruckIllusion

Y’all gotta watch out for propaganda tho. Lots of people profit off of this war, in America and especially the corrupt afghan government. 

If the US leaves, they’re threaten another 9/11, but in reality the govt knew about 9/11 plans a month before but business structures ****ed up comms. It could’ve been stopped - but now I think they’re probably smarter than that

Women’s rights are also being threatened. How embarrassing and disgusting for people to do that. Over 1 billion has been spent on feminism in Afghanistan over the past 20 years. Progress was made but when will people say “enough” and toss the “too far gones” aside??

America leaving the middle east is iconic and we have to manifest it’s see-through :vegas: