ARTPOP gets +1,1M Spotify update

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CyanLights
7 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

i knew WE(LITTLE MONSTERS) are TRICONIC,BOMBASTIC behaviors and we did the right thing!!!Our serve for ARTPOP kim kardashian GIF

ps: @CyanLights pls dont send me warning points for the writing in caps(not today sis,not today):sis:

IMG-7198.jpg

Lucas

That means we can get 600k streams in a day, imagine if we streamed a song on loop how quick it would increase in streams 

Genuine Guy 09

Seriously this is amazing... I wasn't someone who stanned ARTPOP, and I wasn't sure on the whole petition, because it felt like forcing something negative on Gaga,, but once she supported it, I set my thoughts aside and streamed this album with y'all - because we are a ultimately a team :heart:

Well done - we need to keep it up :shadow:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Creyk

So happy the streaming paid off. I am playing the album on spotify even now, currently on Swine.

Lady Rah Rah

If someone had told me this would happen, I'd never believe them. We really did THAT. 

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

HuffsAhoy

Missed the streaming party but I listened to it last night :whitney:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Roronoa

One sunny afternoon in Italy, a Lady Gaga was preparing for her scene as Patrizia Reggiani.

Gaga in deep thought: “I am Patrizia. I’m a bad bitch and I’m about to kill my husband.”

Suddenly, her assistant bursts in and screams: “ DJWS ON THE PHONE, ARTPOP IS TRENDING!”

Gaga: :selena:

Ronk
23 minutes ago, Lucas said:

That means we can get 600k streams in a day, imagine if we streamed a song on loop how quick it would increase in streams 

I don't think streaming a single song on loop counts, unless they changed the rules.  Streaming a playlist or an album on loop would work.

I live outside the space time continuum.

weed

That’s so exciting omgggggg Gaga is so promo sensitive even this little campaign is doing wonders 

5 minutes ago, Ronk said:

I don't think streaming a single song on loop counts, unless they changed the rules.  Streaming a playlist or an album on loop would work.

True, there needs to be 2 or 3 songs in between

Ronk
22 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Seriously this is amazing... I wasn't someone who stanned ARTPOP, and I wasn't sure on the whole petition, because it felt like forcing something negative on Gaga,, but once she supported it, I set my thoughts aside and streamed this album with y'all - because we are a ultimately a team :heart:

Well done - we need to keep it up :shadow:

Yes, now is not the time to let up.

I have found that the songs on the album sound even better now than they did years ago.  Perhaps the album really was ahead of its time.

I hope those who haven't been streaming give it a try.  You might be pleasantly surprised.  :heart:

I live outside the space time continuum.

A MESS

for the land of the freeeeee and the hoooome of the braaaaave. Warholians for Chromatica, we won!

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Archived