Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ARTPOP gets +1,1M Spotify update

Rifek

Featured Posts

Levine

"Not really" to an album of 2013 that had no radio support, no banner on music platforms and not promo?  Please don't talk about numbers if you don't know about them

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZiggyZiggs
2 minutes ago, Trixie Mattel said:

So where exactly can we expect it to chart on the Billboard 200 with those numbers?

there's only 2 days of tracking left so if we keep this energy up it'll enter 150-200 maybe? even higher if we're lucky.

Moonlight on Water

I hope Gaga hears us out, along with Interscope. I want this as long as she's okay with it though.

she/her

Juanlittlem

I kept track of all of the streams numbers for ARTPOP right before the streaming party to see what we did and turns out it's 1.4M

Applause got 339k streams followed by G.U.Y with 156k and Venus with 128k. Dope was the less streamed with only 46k.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Tinnitus15

i knew WE(LITTLE MONSTERS) are TRICONIC,BOMBASTIC behaviors and we did the right thing!!!Our serve for ARTPOP kim kardashian GIF

ps: @CyanLights pls dont send me warning points for the writing in caps(not today sis,not today):sis:

chromatic puzea

my impact from streaming the full album once before passing out last night

i'll make sure to leave my headphones plugged in and keep it on loop all night tonight

do u like the jojo siwa song

Archived