Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

#FreeBritney: California assemblyman uses all Britney references in speech

Sinfullota

Featured Posts

Sinfullota

California assemblyman Evan Lowe calls for conservatorship reform: “I must confess, this issue was put back on our radar after the #FreeBritney documentary was released ... it should be criminal to take advantage of people under conservatorships.”

So many Britney song references, I can't! The SB724 (bill for conservatees to choose their own counsel) was passed unanimously yesterday! This is huge for Britney, because she was denied that right in 2008 and has the same crappy lawyer who has not done sh*it for her for the past 13 years and ranked about 7 million since then from her estate, not to mention the rest of the vultures who are still profiting from her money. This law is a big step for Britney to be freed!

Also a #FreeBritney member called in!

bionic

Glad this is still picking up steam so we can #FreeBritney and all of the other capable individuals who are being held hostage by oppressive conservatorships

buy bionic

Anastasios

so many references!! Thats all I got:

I must confess -> baby one more time

radar

lucky

circus

toxic 

gives us more --> gimme more

criminal

oops- moment. --> oops I did it again

my prerogative

stronger than yesterday --> stronger

flyaway

I wonder why Britney hasn't addressed this whole situation personally. It's been so cryptic so far.

czarnyptak
4 minutes ago, flyaway said:

I wonder why Britney hasn't addressed this whole situation personally. It's been so cryptic so far.

She's not allowed to.

Hot 100 Final Predictions: lady gaga the queen #1 (debut)

Lucas
1 hour ago, flyaway said:

She isn't legally allowed to, and all her friends/producers/collaborators had to sign NDAs so they can't talk about it either. They do everything to silence the c-ship

flyaway
3 hours ago, Lucas said:

She isn't legally allowed to, and all her friends/producers/collaborators had to sign NDAs so they can't talk about it either. They do everything to silence the c-ship

That's so fcked up.

Archived