💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Colton Underwood from the “Bachelor” comes out as gay

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Argentum
3 minutes ago, Eido said:

He is just admitting it now because he is now filming a Netflix Reality show about what it is like to be a "real gay" out of the closet. And Gus Kenworthy will be his "guide" because God knows life is really hard for both of them as rich, hot and famous white gay men 

yiiiiikes like we need to enforce the white square jaw gay stereotype any more

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IllusionLover
8 hours ago, Chromatislaps said:

he looks like he could be an actor on Sean Cody :ladyhaha:

That 3rd pic literally looks like a sean cody shoot

8 hours ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

Leonardo Dicaprio GIF by CBS

but that doesn't exempt him from the stalking issue, though he can stalk me anytime :pray:

Ms Kate is manifesting her powers this month, I wanna see who's next...

He's not an actor though :oprah:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

SKANK
9 minutes ago, Eido said:

He is just admitting it now because he is now filming a Netflix Reality show about what it is like to be a "real gay" out of the closet. And Gus Kenworthy will be his "guide" because God knows life is really hard for both of them as rich, hot and famous white gay men 

Do you use Gaga's race, fame, and wealth to minimize her trauma, or do you save that for gay men?

Both Gus Kenworthy and this man have publicly discussed their struggle with suicide as a result of the pressure of being in the closet. If they are able to use their platform to help remove some of that stigma, and save the lives of other closeted gay boys, whats the problem?

The gay cauldron of self-hatred really bubbles over whenever another public figure comes out...

StarstruckIllusion

Not to ruin your thirst but lemme ruin your thirst 

5 minutes ago, SKANK said:

Do you use Gaga's race, fame, and wealth to minimize her trauma, or do you save that for gay men?

Both Gus Kenworthy and this man have publicly discussed their struggle with suicide as a result of the pressure of being in the closet. If they are able to use their platform to help remove some of that stigma, and save the lives of other closeted gay boys, whats the problem?

The gay cauldron of self-hatred really bubbles over whenever another public figure comes out...

So first of all, humankind is from the same race, but you might be talking about skin color here. Also... Why relating that to Gaga? :laughga:

While I do understand their struggles, I do believe you should start watching some of netflix reality shows just to get the idea of "how they gonna use their platform". The coming out was planned...

I'd also like to add that the fact that they are privileged, and yes they are in every single possible way, is not really going to help anyone.

Living
4 hours ago, Married the Night said:

Umm yes they do care? He was suicidal and you can see the relief on his face just by saying it out loud. Unfortunately, coming out will be important until society removes the shame and stigma from being gay. 

I’m not disregarding his experience (even if he is a weirdo and stalked his Ex). 

What I’m questioning is why this tv segment happened... since this post I now know he has a Netflix show in development so as I expected, it was just attention seeking for that. 

fun!

Living
4 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Thank goodness you have a loving and supporting family and friends. Some people don't. I'm sure he'll make them now. 

Your comment is the definition of lack of empathy. Not a great look. It's tacky and cheep. Not everyone is living inside your bubble. 

Honey, get off your pedestal and read my comment again. 

It’s not about his experience, it’s about why this segment was set up by his agent. Could have been a tweet. 

Turns out he has a Netflix deal for a gay TV reality show, it’s just attention seeking PR. 

SKANK
3 minutes ago, Eido said:

So first of all, humankind is from the same race, but you might be talking about skin color here. Also... Why relating that to Gaga? :laughga:

While I do understand their struggles, I do believe you should start watching some of netflix reality shows just to get the idea of "how they gonna use their platform". The coming out was planned...

I'd also like to add that the fact that they are privileged, and yes they are in every single possible way, is not really going to help anyone.

I was using Gaga as an example to illustrate my point because this is Gagadaily, and I assume you are a Gaga fan. They both also happen to be wealthy, white, famous, queer people.

It's hypocritical to use this man's skin color, wealth, and fame to dismiss his trauma and difficulties, unless you are willing to do the same to Gaga considering those are qualities they share. It's equally hypocritical for you to say that because he is privileged he can not help anyone by speaking about his experience, unless you also think Gaga, as an extremely privileged person, can not help anyone by speaking about her trauma. The fact is, both of these wealthy, white, famous queer people who could do a lot with their platforms.

When a public figure comes out internalized homophobia rears its head in the comments a lot of gay men make. I think your posts, assuming you are gay, reflect that.

JusKeepBreathin
27 minutes ago, Living said:

Honey, get off your pedestal and read my comment again. 

It’s not about his experience, it’s about why this segment was set up by his agent. Could have been a tweet. 

Turns out he has a Netflix deal for a gay TV reality show, it’s just attention seeking PR. 

Who cares? Let him get his coin. Jealous queens are the worst. What's he supposed to do get a job as a bank manager to make you feel happy? Stay out of his bank account. 

Queens attacking queens is terrible. As if we don't get attacked from everywhere else for being who we are. 

Shít, I wish I could have made a buck or two for my coming out. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

ALGAYDO

Not y’all thirsting over a conservative white gay abuser :enigma: don’t let your hormones cloud your mind 

OhHenny2020
6 hours ago, bloody grammys said:

gus kenworthy is strictly better unless you have daddy issues(?)

Black Girl Period GIF

8372-D1-B1-F30-D-4-C09-B295-8-AB0-E33-DD

Married the Night
5 hours ago, Living said:

I’m not disregarding his experience (even if he is a weirdo and stalked his Ex). 

What I’m questioning is why this tv segment happened... since this post I now know he has a Netflix show in development so as I expected, it was just attention seeking for that. 

fun!

And? That changes nothing. 

Judas Society

"Gay guide" is so cringy. Like is there a certain we as gay men have to live? We're just like ordinary people. Is he gonna teach him what not to wear or how to protect yourself when you are hooking up with someone? I don't get it.

Archived