đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which Gaga album had more dated production?

AMENiCURE

Which Gaga album had more dated production?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. More dated production?

• ARTPOP
    • Chromatica

Featured Posts

Big Reputation

Of these two id say chromatica 

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Girl... Chromatica is supposed to be a love letter to dance music. From the 80s, 90s and early 2000s. Y’all need to learn the meaning of the word “dated”.

Oriane

None.

Just re-listened to ARTPOP again, it sounds so fresh. The Fame and The Fame Monster sound really dated though, you can tell the production would be more polished today.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Dr Fudge

Not a huge fan of the word “dated” for modern music. Music from the 90s and prior that has an actual muted quality reflective of technology of the time- sure. But today’s music is created so carefully that the quality is pretty enduring.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Pretty Please

Her most timeless music are her ballads. Recently i think Rain On Me sounds timeless because its not really tired to any specific era in music. Its house inspired but it doesnt just take a knockoff inner city beat and put vocals over it

Quartz

How is chromatica dated. Am i the only one who literally gets transported every time I hear chromatica? Like the sounds send me to a place that if I insert a non-chromatica song in there, i snap out of that state. Chromatica is chromatica like how born this way is born this way. ARTPOP has a sound that very much reflects the sound of its time. So I choose that 

Inside, we are really made the same. đź•Š

TheFame Monster

“Dated” is the most useless term thrown around by all fan bases. Especially when they say something sounds like it was from 2010 as if it’s a bad thing and then say they wish x artist would make music like they did in 2010. It’s just dumb. 

River

I mean we're stuck with the trap music everywhere since 2017, but then Chromatica is dated one.. ok..:poot:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived