music news

MARINA - Ancient Dreams In A Modern Land

Cybikitty

Featured Posts

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply
austincola

L+F really traumatized some of ya’ll, huh? 

She’s back to her old sound, and ya’ll still aren’t satisfied :billie:

Chromatography

she looks so good. i love the vibes and the sound. i hope the rest of the songs aren’t as preachy, i was hoping purge the poison was about dumping your toxic af bf and getting away with murder or something like that :fatcat:

teenagechrist

I love everything :giveup: Purge The Poison is classic Marina and I'm here for it. Excited to hear the rest and see more of this photoshoot :tony:

feeling so hot tamale

AndiGaga
2 minutes ago, Amphetamine said:

No Happy Loner? :bradley:

OMG YES IT IS MISSING

Maybe on a deluxe version🥺

crybrowz
1 minute ago, AndiGaga said:

OMG YES IT IS MISSING

Maybe on a deluxe version🥺

I've been seeing people speculating that it was renamed to I love you, but I love me more

All we can do now is pray to the Greek goddess herself that we get to hear it  :pray:

A MESS
13 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

she looks so good. i love the vibes and the sound. i hope the rest of the songs aren’t as preachy, i was hoping purge the poison was about dumping your toxic af bf and getting away with murder or something like that :fatcat:

immediately thought about Bring Me The Horizon X Amy Lee from Evanescence, their One Day the Only Butterflies Left Will Be in Your Chest as You March Towards Your Death is a song about Climate Change but it's written as a sad song between lovers

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Damon

i'm legit so excited for this :nooo: i missed her so much and so fsr i loved both singles, have mixed feelings about the cover but overall i like it?

... and now i just sit in silence.

The Fame Monster

I love the “Marina” font so much! :kara:

Find your freedom in the music

tyler k

hellllooooo Purge the Poison sent me back to 2012 and i am in LOVE with this!!!

I already love Man's World but Purge the Poison is a damn bop!!! she isn't holding back at all I'm so here for these political lyrics!! 

The cover art is so fun and would look amazinggg on vinyl.
the font is meh but it doesn't bother me! 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Phaye Monster

I saw on Twitter that maybe one of the reasons why Pink Convertible isn’t on the track list is because it was produced with Jack but I guess we’ll see. 
I was really hoping for Happy Loner though, hopefully the song is still there just under a different title. The lyrics sounded so amazing.

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Glamourpuss

I really like the cover art and that pop of green. It stands out as something unique. 

I'm about to listen to the new song now. :music:

Archived