💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

MARINA - Ancient Dreams In A Modern Land

Cybikitty

Featured Posts

Ceres

I like the Purge the Poison cover art more? The pose is more intriguing, but I love her outfit on album cover! 

✧ ✧ ✧

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RockCandySweet

Ancient Dreams in a Modern World is a great title, but the album cover... :cryga:

ARTPOPe

Guess she purged 'Happy Loner' and 'Pink Convertible' :bradley:

Unless they are somehow reworked into one of the other tracks...

Maybe 'Happy Loner' is actually 'I Love You But I Love Me More'

Stream The Love Invention

youandi
8 minutes ago, ajmsamuel said:

im not hinhry anymore is a froot leftover.. dont think will be released

but who knows, look at ARTPOP 

Yeah I was thinking it was unlikely anyway but she was keen during her last tour to get it on streaming for her fans and around that time she was also talking about premiering new music so there’s bit a fair bit of talk that she might have saved it for this but I’ve always been sceptical. If I’m honest, if there’s no deluxe I’d rather them all be new 

Phaye Monster

The last track being name “Goodbye” is making me anxioussss

but I’m so excited, I love all of these titles. Both of the singles so far (and all of the teasers) sound so incredible, I can’t wait for the album:enigma:

edit: no INHA Marina I am sad

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

ARTPOPe
10 minutes ago, ajmsamuel said:

im not hinhry anymore is a froot leftover.. dont think will be released

but who knows, look at ARTPOP 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1zwSrvBiX8/

I really hope she still has plans to put a reworked version on streaming services.

Stream The Love Invention

A MESS

yay can't wait! marina does some smart pop music

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Chesescake

Wow... the cover art looks like a GFOTY/Small Talk Katy Perry/Charlie's Angel hybrid parody... :saladga:

Who design those text, seriously? :triggered:

sarcamstic

i… don’t like the album cover. the aesthetic, font & color palette are great, but the editing is abysmal compared to the PTP cover art  :toofunny: very excited regardless!

flying like 1000 birds

edengowon

i'm really excited, but i can't help feeling after watching the purge the poison video, that this era is just some of her older aesthetics and sounds recycled. i hope i'll be proven wrong though.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Galvon

I'm very exited!

I really like the title. There is something off about that cover art though. Maybe she should not have used a font. A lot of artist nowadays don't use fonts on their album covers and they look great. I love fonts, don't get me wrong. Also this is the first time the cover isn't just a portrait. It looks quite dynamic. I don't hate it, but I don't love it either.

imnotyourbabe10

The album title is gorgeous.  :diane:

Her line about capitalism is woke and wonderful in PTP.  Man's World is political, too.  Excited to hear the album in June!

This is definitely TFJ vibes.  I'm here for it!  I can't say she's had a bad era (L+F haters hush! lol).

Archived