• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPe

I kinda don't like the title... :green:

RIP Cosmos :bradley:

Stream The Love Invention

youandi

I feel like I both and hate the art work haha! It’s really nice and love the colours, think it’s just something about the placements that’s making me unsure! 

Whilst I’d have liked a couple more songs, I’m really hoping that it being 10 songs will mean they’re all great. Hope Pink Convertible is Ancient Dreams In A Modern Land and it’s a shame there’s no I’m Not Hungry Anymore (unless it’s secretly ‘Goodbye’) but I feel like she’s tried hard to do something with it but just hasn’t been able to get it right so that’s fine I guess 

Pennywise

Purge the Poison is a bop :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Brainiac

Wish there more than just 10 songs but I really like the album title and the direction the album seems to be taking. Purge the Poison is a fantastic song too!

rinasawachanta

OMG THE DELUXE EDITION LOOKS AMAZING

oreirotuveneno.jpg

Spoiler

just kidding, love u all :kara:

ajmsamuel
3 minutes ago, youandi said:

I feel like I both and hate the art work haha! It’s really nice and love the colours, think it’s just something about the placements that’s making me unsure! 

Whilst I’d have liked a couple more songs, I’m really hoping that it being 10 songs will mean they’re all great. Hope Pink Convertible is Ancient Dreams In A Modern Land and it’s a shame there’s no I’m Not Hungry Anymore (unless it’s secretly ‘Goodbye’) but I feel like she’s tried hard to do something with it but just hasn’t been able to get it right so that’s fine I guess 

im not hinhry anymore is a froot leftover.. dont think will be released

but who knows, look at ARTPOP 

kindest regards

Archived