Its soooo great

For now, my top 5:

1. Highly emotional people

2. Purge the poison

3. Venus Fly Trap

4. Pandoras Box

5. New America

But i have to say that every song is fantastic

I can't say that about L+F, I even blocked No more suckers on Spotify 😂 (still a great album with a lot of highlights, but 1/3 of the songs are not special enough)

leedeegaga

The fact the album is in Dolby Atmos has made my day! It’s her best album imo… I love how she has elements of every album in each track. The vocals, pronunciation, the chords progression and mixing major and minor chords are everything! My top 3 are:

1. Ancient Dreams In A Modern Land

2. New America

3. I Love You, But I Love Me More

Scare them first, so they can’t scare you...

nightadieu
7 minutes ago, leedeegaga said:

The fact the album is in Dolby Atmos has made my day! It’s her best album imo… I love how she has elements of every album in each track. The vocals, pronunciation, the chords progression and mixing major and minor chords are everything! My top 3 are:

1. Ancient Dreams In A Modern Land

2. New America

3. I Love You, But I Love Me More

Omg I’ve only listened to it on Spotify cause it already completely forgot about Dolby Atmos. Heading over to Apple Music now, it must sound SO GOOD

leedeegaga
7 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

Omg I’ve only listened to it on Spotify cause it already completely forgot about Dolby Atmos. Heading over to Apple Music now, it must sound SO GOOD

It sounds even better! I deleted the download by accident and as I hit play I saw the logo and freaked 😆 

Scare them first, so they can’t scare you...

youandi

It is so good! I think I should have saved the title track for first listen with the album as it’s probably my fave on there and I do think a couple of extra tracks would have elevated it further. Would love to hear Pink Convertible but if she does release it, I think polished production might ruin what I loved about the demo snippet she showed us, it sounded like a dream-pop take on an Abba song but I think the haziness was just because it was a demo. 

I’ve also pushed Venus Fly Trap towards the end of the album to make it a little less ballad heavy that side and I think it works. The ballads are really good though!

Its literally worth the wait! 

We won again yassss

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

littlepotter

I've only listened to it once so far but I fear it's already my favorite :giveup: the production, vocals, melodies, everything is so on point. This is the music she was meant to make 

chaeri pls

ajmsamuel
3 hours ago, Cybikitty said:

flowers got me crying over a relationship that ended last year :ladyhaha:

made cry and me think about my mother. i live now far from her and when i go to see her i send her flowers

kindest regards

ajmsamuel

I love it. Her best since FROOT. 

I love how she wrap everything she had ever made and make it new and fresh. 

kindest regards

ARTPOPe

Not sure why she doesn't have an entry for Ancient Dreams on metacritic yet, but according to this website, the Album has a critic score of 79 as of now, which would be her highest rated album yet. Froot sits at 74.

https://www.albumoftheyear.org/album/356103-marina-ancient-dreams-in-a-modern-land.php

Also

f7517644dc5b443fb6b85a445d3f5601a394526b.png

Come through I Love You But I Love Me More :diane:

Stream The Love Invention

HausOfAntonio
2 hours ago, AndiGaga said:

Its soooo great

For now, my top 5:

1. Highly emotional people

2. Purge the poison

3. Venus Fly Trap

4. Pandoras Box

5. New America

But i have to say that every song is fantastic

I can't say that about L+F, I even blocked No more suckers on Spotify 😂 (still a great album with a lot of highlights, but 1/3 of the songs are not special enough)

No More Suckers slander will NOT be tolerated sis, sorry

world louis GIF

huttont

The album has zero bad songs or even meh songs for that matter. 

Highly Emotional People wrecked me. Chills up and down my body for the first 2 mins and then sobbing instantly  at “People say men don’t cry, so much easier to just lie, til somebody takes their life” and  I don’t cry over songs often.

nightadieu
4 minutes ago, huttont said:

The album has zero bad songs or even meh songs for that matter. 

Highly Emotional People wrecked me. Chills up and down my body for the first 2 mins and then sobbing instantly  at “People say men don’t cry, so much easier to just lie, til somebody takes their life” and  I don’t cry over songs often.

That bridge wrecked my heart and soul when I first heard it :giveup:

Also ILYBILMM has grown immensely on me. Definitely top three material

HausOfAntonio

Guys omfg I’m not even done yet every song I just go “Yep ha best song ever” :nooo:

How did she make this masterpiece?????

Archived