3. ADIAML

4. Flowers

5. Purge The Poison

6. New America 

7. Man‘s World

8. Goodbye

9. Pandora‘s Box

10. Highly Emotional People

I Love You But I Love Me More is definitely my favorite track. 
I love them all but this is my ranking of songs, for NOW :fan:

„Talk is cheap but costs a lot“

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply
spector

you got a white picket fence and your dad's got a gun
and when you see the police there's no reason to run
you got a job, and a car, and a good dental plan
you got health insurance, pocket money
damn

this part always makes me chuckle, damn, the irony is so good :cryga:

stella + elliot = stelliot

Dr Fudge

Since it’s not in the OP and a new thread will likely be merged into this one:

Link to the Venus Fly Trap premiere in 18 minutes!

haven’t heard the song in full yet. I’m pumped!

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Grigio Guy
30 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Yeah, I remember reading somewhere that one of the major vinyl pressing plants burned down or something so it’s down to the last one or two?  that’s probably why chromatica didn’t get a cover initially :rip: 

I’d imagine they will be unicolor but will have a label - im probably going to hold off and wait til I hear the album in full and see if other variants come out :shrug: I don’t want to miss this like I did with Froot :cryga:

STOP. Marina has some of the most phenomenal pressings ever (EH on Bubblegum pink and FROOT). I’m not the biggest fan of the emerald so I’m leaning towards the clear one. But I want both so I don’t miss out on the potential serves :messga:

Religion is a product to sell.

CyanLights
14 minutes ago, Grigio Guy said:

STOP. Marina has some of the most phenomenal pressings ever (EH on Bubblegum pink and FROOT). I’m not the biggest fan of the emerald so I’m leaning towards the clear one. But I want both so I don’t miss out on the potential serves :messga:

I’m still salty I missed the Froot box set :selena: I only plan on buying one so I want to see what happens with other stores like OU and what not 

iAstroLeo

She added a Toronto tour date in February on Facebook. I see the tour announcement coming on Friday!

Presale starts Monday

PinkJelly

I’ve just watched the Venus Fly Trap video and it’s so campy and on the nose, really loving this era! Haven’t listened to any of the leaks but have enjoyed all the singles so much. Think my favourite is still Purge the Poison. 

Preordered the Emerald colour Vinyl too, but the release date :saladga: Feb 2022?!

Chesescake

It's seems like her company has take down all possible leaks!

ARTPOPe

https://readdork.com/albums/marina-ancient-dreams-in-a-modern-land/

"Her return to camp is heavily welcomed and the retro Marina and the Diamonds sound is clearly the one that suits her best, but why over a decade into her career do some of her lyrical choices feel so juvenile? ‘Purge The Poison’ is too on the nose and is delivered like a slam poem, and sandwiched between two of the record’s best tracks, it’s highlighted as ‘Ancient Dreams’ biggest misstep. Similarly ‘I Love You But I Love Me More’ is predictable and cliché, and a bit… dare we say… filler."

3/5

I Love You But I Love Me More... FILLER? The ****?

vft.gif

Stream The Love Invention

Concertaholic

I’m confused, the previous singles have been about the perils of capitalism and inequality, but then she brags about being a millionaire on Venus Fly Trap? :oprah:

HausOfAntonio
7 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

I’m confused, the previous singles have been about the perils of capitalism and inequality, but then she brags about being a millionaire on Venus Fly Trap? :oprah:

“All these contradictions pouring out of me, just another girl in the 21st century” :lolga:

Sneaky Oliver
26 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

It’s meant to be ironic :awkney: 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived