💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

House of Gucci (the book) Possible spoilers for movie.

lance13

Featured Posts

lance13

I just finished reading "The House of Gucci"  and LOVED it. I honestly think that Gaga will tear this role up. I highly recommend the book. I was surprised how little Patrizia is in the book. Of course, they cover the marriage and the murder, but she's definitely not the main character. I guess I thought from the pics circulating it would sort of be from her perspective, but the book definitely isn't written that way. Gaga was born to play Patrizia and I believe that even more after reading the story. 

In the chapter that introduces Patrizia, it begins with...."Be careful, Maurizio," Rodolfo growled. "I have received information about the girl. I do not like the sound of her at all. I am told she is vulgar and ambitious, a social climber who has nothing in mind but money. Maurizio, she is not the girl for you."  

Patrizia was actually able to be released from jail in 2011, with the condition that she get a basic job. She replied, "I haven't worked up until now, I'm no about to start now." She was finally released in 2016. LOL. Also, when they go to arrest her, the police wait while she gets ready to go to the station. She emerges from the bedroom with her best outfit on, a fur coat, and of course her jewels which she refuses to take off at the station. I PRAY this scene is in the movie. 

This movie will be FIRE and after reading the book, I'm even more excited.  Patrizia continues to walk around Milan with a huge parrot on her shoulder. SO over the top! I love it!

ALGAYDO

She really was born to play this role!! I can’t wait. 

also, side note, the author of the book said that Ridley Scott plans on developing the movie through Patrizia’s POV, so I wouldn’t take the book to heart when it comes to how this movie will be made. 

ProfessionalClown
52 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

She really was born to play this role!! I can’t wait. 

also, side note, the author of the book said that Ridley Scott plans on developing the movie through Patrizia’s POV, so I wouldn’t take the book to heart when it comes to how this movie will be made. 

So we DEFINITELY will get that police station scene :tony:

tyler k

I am literally so EXCITED about this movie omfg!!!!

seeing her in a movie-musical like A Star is Born where she not only is starring but also helped pen the soundtrack was already iconic but THIS FILM!?!?!? 

a collapse incoming

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

A MESS

here in Italy there's been much rumour about it so we're literally studying like it's for an exam - documentaries, news of the time, newspapers :ladyhaha:

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Archived