Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

25 ARTPOP era moments only Gaga could get away with

David Ward

Featured Posts

David Ward

25 "ARTPOP" Era Moments Only Lady Gaga Could Get Away With

img.jpg?width=1200&quality=85&coordinate

It's no secret that Lady Gaga was truly ahead of her time when it came to her 2013 album, ARTPOP. 

And now that fans have made the album re-enter the Top 10 on iTunes again nearly a decade after its release, it's time we look back at one of the most memorable eras in pop music history.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/pablovaldivia/lady-gaga-ARTPOP-moments?utm_source=dynamic&utm_campaign=bftwbuzzfeed&ref=bftwbuzzfeed&d_id=2106286

weed

oh woww, so many iconic moments! I feel ARTPOP is even underrated in my own mind, it was such an amazing era just full of sadness

Agunimon

The fact that every instance of ARTPOP is stylized wrong.

I don't mean to stereotype, but aren't most Buzzfeed employees gay? What is this? No matter how I feel about it, ARTPOP is required listening. This is true injustice.

Surely they could have given this role to one who would have done it true justice.

:neyde:

Aphasic

sub-buzz-10294-1618341879-14.jpg?downsiz

Underrated outfit

Edit: just noticed the taxy has a lot flowers around it. She really went all in.

David Ward
1 minute ago, Agunimon said:

The fact that every instance of ARTPOP is stylized wrong.

I like to stylize it with lower cases sometimes. So does Madeon

Serial Chiller

huh. I have to chuckle ironically at the media's currently hyping up ARTPOP when it was these very people who celebrated her downfall and dragged her to ****. 

I guess Gaga is the celeb embodiment of "bitch I lived"

Galactic Mess

Omg volantis was the best thing ever :enigma:

A shame it didn't take off :enigma:

Agunimon
9 minutes ago, Nicole337 said:

I like to stylize it with lower cases sometimes. So does Madeon

Reported you both for what is the cultural equivalent of MISGENDERING. What do you have to say for yourself?

David Ward
12 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Reported you both for what is the cultural equivalent of MISGENDERING. What do you have to say for yourself?

i'm sorrryyyy plzz don't!! i'll be goood! 

a158ca0243015f3a34ca3f8e4f465a2f1f7703d5

Butters Stotch
23 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

huh. I have to chuckle ironically at the media's currently hyping up ARTPOP when it was these very people who celebrated her downfall and dragged her to ****. 

we love her again music video GIF by Lady Gaga

And also

convincing priscilla chan GIF

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

ProdigyARTPOP
40 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

Truly why coming from someone who joined this site in 2014 during the ARTPOP era and seeing how the GP/ fake fans treated her, and seeing ARTPOPs new found reception as well as her career resurgence, renewed appeal, it’s truly amazing and quite satisfying 

Damon

damn i completely forgot how iconic applause on gma is :bradley: it even gave us her iconic line "she has a bad attitude"

... and now i just sit in silence.

Archived