đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ARTPOP Song Shocked You

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

the Aura leak in august LITERALLY left me shaking for 30 minutes and i’ll never forget tha

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
huttont

Aura is just such a good opener

ARTPOPs hee hees being taken out

Mary Jane Holland shocked me bc I was blown away

Magic Mike
16 minutes ago, homomo said:

The Aura leak on August 5th, 2013. I still remember watching Radio ARTPOP when it happened.

That iconic moment will be told about in schools and you’ll really need to know it, otherwise you won’t pass the year 

Butters Stotch

I loved the way her voice sounded on Dope. I felt like she was singing right on my ear. Also, I loved Gypsy from the first listen. The studio version of ARTPOP was incredible. I kinda felt disappointed at the studio version of Swine because it did not include the piggy sounds and I was expecting it to slap harder.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

StrawberryBlond
4 minutes ago, Tiny Purse said:

I feel like it was the opposite. I don’t think I wanna be with you resonated with her anymore and she decided to change it to dope. She didn’t really have any management at that point controlling her. Hence the infamous YouTube music awards dope performance 

But she was being controlled at the time. She didn't get all the songs she wanted on the album, Venus was dropped as the official second single when DWUW started outperforming it as a promo single, the era was ended prematurely when she wanted to make more singles and videos. It's hard to believe that in the midst of all this, she was allowed to take a completed mainstream sounding song that had already been performed publicly and make it into something more niche.

Magic Mike

Also, I was shocked with the final version of Aura :’(  The leaked promised so much! Something never done before but harmonically balanced too; I feel the final version lost a bit of that wholeness

And Venus left me shook, I only wish the rest of the album was as daring as these two songs !

Anderson123

Aura when it leaked and Swine at the iTunes Festival. I think both songs would've had a bigger impact on me had they been kept as a secret til release date. Gaga always wants the fans to have a taste of her albums and it was fun but nothing was a surprise by the time it was released. I think the only songs we had left to hear were Donatella, Fashion! and Gypsy which are all very average.

That is something I loved about Chromatica. We only knew about Stupid Love and Rain On Me. The rest of the album was a huge surprise and everything was brand new. And of course this is only because her plans got cancelled but I'm so glad it didn't leak til the very last minute.

DrKindnessKunt1999

The Aura/Burqa leak. It shook me to my core. 

Sexxx Dreams, too; but in a different way. I listened to a very low quality snippet on YouTube around early 2013 that I assumed was fake. Apparently, it wasn’t because it sounded like the iTunes version of Sexxx Dreams. 

I can’t find the video though. 

CubbyGaga

When I first heard Swine and Venus I was screaming like a little f*g the WHOLE time.  

stevana229

when the album first came out, people on here FREAKED OUT about Donatella. saying it was her best chorus

TimisaMonster

Aura demo was BEYOND heaven :giveup:

Venus was out of this world :nooo:

Mary Jane Holland was Bloody Mary and Heavy Metal Lover's baby :bradley:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Ariana Grindr
2 hours ago, Reputation King said:

None really, as soon as I heard aura I knew the kind of project it was gonna be

Aura really is that intro song :firega:

Archived