Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna drags a Karen on Instagram

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

weed

so according to Karen if we take guns away criminals will not care, but if we "are a armed society" which is right now lmfao criminals don't exist??

slay @ madonna even tho I would not be replying to IG comments as a living legend 

chromatic puzea

:air: why did i just notice now that the seashell bikini is jiggling here

gaygacat6.gif

I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT 

Anderson123

Lmfao I love how she ends it with "Of course your name is Karen". This woman can put "Dragged by the Queen of Pop" on her grave now.

hieronymus
6 minutes ago, Prince Charles said:

Madame X hates the SJWs!

I don't think she's a SJW

Prince Charles
Just now, Cookie Woman said:

I don't think she's a SJW

I was implying that the woman was acting like one because she felt the need to call out Madonna when she doesnt even know her. To me, at least, thats SJW behaviour.

HuffsAhoy

Drag ha, Queen! Also, don't forget to stream God Control tonight :vegas:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv-sdTOw5cs

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Chinosky

But the thing is... I can't find the comment on her post :bradley:

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

coolninjaguy

I just find it questionable when madonna speaks on poc and justice because as a poc myself i find it hypocritical that she visited 5 countries amidst a lockdown, two of which were Kenya and Malawi. Unfortunately, the population of most third world countries won't even have access to the COVID vaccines for the next few decades so while she's on the topic of justice she should start holding herself accountable too. 

Economy
45 minutes ago, coolninjaguy said:

I just find it questionable when madonna speaks on poc and justice because as a poc myself i find it hypocritical that she visited 5 countries amidst a lockdown, two of which were Kenya and Malawi. Unfortunately, the population of most third world countries won't even have access to the COVID vaccines for the next few decades so while she's on the topic of justice she should start holding herself accountable too. 

Bish dont u know? Most ppl who wanna act woke on the internet do so cuz its trendy or cuz it looks good...

not because they themselves are really people of such outstanding morality :toofunny:

Im starting to get so sick and tired of hypocriticism and social media has put hypocriticism on steroids. Everything is a show these days, i dont believe what anyone says or their intentions or what they really think tbh. Everyone just says or focuses on what sounds moraly superior today sometimes in a very exagerating mannor. Meanwhile examine them closely and u realize its all talk :madge:

Archived