💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Shallow & Bad Romance Daily Youtube Views Have Narrowed... Why?

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

I find this interesting and a little sus... is it because ppl are missing Pop-Ga or is it just a simply case of changed algorithms on youtubes suggestion videos?

For a long time shallow was averaging a solid 300K to 400K daily views more than Bad Romance... Bad Romance would fluctuate between 400k to 600k daily views while shallow would fluctuate between 700k to 1M

As you can see as of late that gap has narrowed considerably with Bad Romance averaging a solid 650k or so but Shallow only a little bit more around 750k or so

https://kworb.net/youtube/video/qrO4YZeyl0I.html

https://kworb.net/youtube/video/bo_efYhYU2A.html

Is Bad Romance saying no b*tch that #1 spot stays with me? :oprah:

Spoiler

bad romance hair flip GIF by Lady Gaga

Aphasic

As you mentioned PopGa is back and with that the need to revisit her legendary pop catalogue. :kara:

Economy
1 minute ago, Aphasic Top said:

As you mentioned PopGa is back and with that the need to revisit her legendary pop catalogue. :kara:

Interesting thing tho is this didnt happen during chromatica and arguably Popga was also in at the time :huh:

Aphasic
Just now, LG2008 said:

Bad Romance deserves to be her most viewed video :firega:

It deserved to be No 1 on the Hot 100 for 100 weeks. 

Economy
Just now, LG2008 said:

Bad Romance deserves to be her most viewed video 

Just now, LG2008 said:

Bad Romance deserves to be her most viewed video :firega:

:firega:

Agree. As iconic as the song Shallow is, im not sure how i feel about a video that is a montage of movie scenes being the most viewed on her channel :enigma:

Aphasic
1 minute ago, Economy said:

Interesting thing tho is this didnt happen during chromatica and arguably Popga was also in at the time :huh:

:huh: mmm you have a good point. Let me reflect on it. 

Economy
2 minutes ago, Aphasic Top said:

:huh: mmm you have a good point. Let me reflect on it. 

Inb4 we are trying hard to figure out a reason for this phenomenon and it could be as simple as minor changes/fluctuations on youtubes video suggestion and search algorithms having slightly shifted towards favouring bad romance more than before and its not cuz public decided to search it up more :ladyhaha:

Aphasic
5 minutes ago, Economy said:

Inb4 we are trying hard to figure out a reason for this phenomenon and it could be as simple as minor changes/fluctuations on youtubes video suggestion and search algorithms having slightly shifted towards favouring bad romance more than before and its not cuz public decided to search it up more :ladyhaha:

YouTube has so much power and this so called algorithms are scary actually. 

River

shallow will raise during the summer

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived