💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

ARTPOP Act II: What Do You Want To See?

G U C C I

Featured Posts

Felixorfelicia

I imagine her going like ‘no music videos, no merch,  just the music. For my fans’ tbh, and just do a cd and vinyl and like 1 single 

if it gets released i’m not expecting a full era like we know it. And that’s fine

Tease it to Jesus

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
venuspop
2 minutes ago, Felixorfelicia said:

I imagine her going like ‘no music videos, no merch,  just the music. For my fans’ tbh, and just do a cd and vinyl and like 1 single 

if it gets released i’m not expecting a full era like we know it. And that’s fine

These are my thoughts as well tbh, I don't expect a full era at all, more a "I know you've been asking, enjoy!" drop the album and go type of situation which I'm more than 100% okay with :huntyga:

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

Poltergeist

Tea and Tinnitus is everything I need. Of course more songs would be more than welcome! But those two are what I'm craving the most

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

JazzGa

I'd rather have never-heard-before songs like CRWTH and Onion Girl, or even never-heard-OF-before songs :giggle: than songs that we already have demos or live recordings of. But some of those songs are so effing good, I wouldn't be mad either way :giveup: :fatcat:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Big Reputation

Honestly just the music. I don’t need visuals or anything 😌

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

Butters Stotch
1 hour ago, Noir said:

Everything she wanted and Interscope/Troy ****ed up for her the first time around. 

In terms of tracks: Brooklyn Nights, Princess Die, Onion Girl, Sire, Temple, Tinnitus. 

Basically this. I would too like a redemption for Princess Die, I know it would be very hard for her, but that song is just so beautifully written... it needs to be released or something. Also, the good sis Tea needs to be spilled, or released. Whatever, I want it.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

huttont

I want all the songs that were teased but never heard like Tea, Onion Girl, Tinnitus, etc. 

I only want Brooklyn Nights or Nothing On if it doesn’t take the slot of something completely new 

The only “released” songs I want polished versions of are Partynauseous and Princess Die

Fresco

Just listed to the Gaga Planet version of nothin on but the radio.  The track is horrible. On my cellphone the fuzzy bass throught the whole song made me want to plug my ears. The single stick hits are so very basic. It cannot be released like that.:saladga:

Beatsss
2 hours ago, reversewarhol said:

I honestly would love for Gaga to make this the ARTPOP ACT II cover art:icega::queenga:

BQJAAofCcAErBj-.jpg

Yaßßß taste!! 

ShayCristoforo

I want to see you pump it 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Reality

Honestly, I'm down for whatever. At the end of the day, this is about Gaga and we have to accept whatever she does and does not want to do. ARTPOP was a dark time for her and I hope that whatever she decides to put out (or not put out) is something that she can look at not with disdain, but with love and appreciation.

Maybe she can rework and re-record songs that were meant to be on Act II with a new Gaga twist in 2021. TBH, I've never been a huge fan of the constant clamor for old projects like Act II and the "original LG5." I'm much more interested in looking forward, but again, it's Gaga's career and she can decide what she wants to do with it. 

🃏🖤👹

Noir
2 hours ago, monsterdino said:

ARTPOP: The Renaissance

ACT I

1. Aura

2. Venus

3. G.U.Y.

4. Sexxx Dreams

5. Jewels N' Drugs (feat. T.I., Too $hort and Twista)

6. MANiCURE

7. Do What U Want

8. ARTPOP

9. Swine

10. Donatella

11. Fashion!

12. Mary Jane Holland

13. Dope

14. Gypsy

15. Applause

ACT II

1. Temple