💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

ARTPOP Act II: What Do You Want To See?

G U C C I

Featured Posts

venuspop

With the possibility of our dreams for ARTPOP Act II to finally be released on the rise, what is it that you hope to see come from it (should it be released)?

Would you rather tracks we already know of (Brooklyn Nights, Partynauseous, TEA, Tinnitus, Princess Die, etc.) or tracks that we don't know of/know little to nothing about, if so what songs in particular? Curious to see what you guys want to come from an actual release of ARTPOP Act II as it could become a reality :ally: 

p.s: this doesn't necessarily have to stick to songs, you could throw the idea of a music video, etc. for fun :ohwell:

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Oak
1 minute ago, venuspop said:

Brooklyn Nights, Partynauseous, TEA, Tinnitus, Princess Die, etc.

Just these.

The tracks we've all been dying to hear for years:ohno:

Noir

Everything she wanted and Interscope/Troy ****ed up for her the first time around. 

In terms of tracks: Brooklyn Nights, Princess Die, Onion Girl, Sire, Temple, Tinnitus. 

SKANK

Whatever she wants to do, or not do, is cool. 

I’m more interested in hearing her explain how the album’s negative initial reception effected her later work, and what ARTPOP subsequently means to her. A re-release, prompted by support from fans, would give her an opportunity to heal and reflect.

RichAssPiss

An anniversary re-release with bonus tracks and newly completed versions of unfinished songs. Gaga's ideal version of the original album (we know they made her edit Aura and others from her initial vision) and an Act II bonus EP with the previously unfinished or unreleased tracks. 

MonsterofFame

Nothing On (But the radio). Brooklyn Nights. Temple. Onion Girl. Maybe even the Kendrick collab since I'm sure he's not as worried anymore about being associated with the LGBT community :ally: (yes, thats why he wouldn't let her release it on ARTPOP)

CHER DUET PLEASE.

Oh, and can we get the original version of I WANT YOUR LOVE?

Beatsss

I mean.. during the build up to the release and the first promo shoot being released I kept having the feeling that Gaga wanted to do a super electronic experimental dance-heavy album in the vein of Aura, Stache, Swine... which was the heavy EDM which dominated at the time of AP's shaping so to say... but take it to the next level, make it super weird, but ultimately had to go with a more pop-oriented record...

So if my feelings are right and she recorded more songs like that, I'd LOVE to see in ehat direction the record as a whole would have gone into :derpga:

ConnorFilm

Can we just finally get an updated version of Nothing On (But the Radio)?

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

Magui

Like someone already said, whatever she wants to do, whatever she wants to share. I'm just here to hear and see whatever it is.

Bottom

I was thinking how cool it would be if she did a one off live stream concert where she performed all the ARTPOP act 2 songs, that way it wouldn't be an official album that would mess with her regular releases. 

1 minute ago, ConnorFilm said:

Can we just finally get an updated version of Nothing On (But the Radio)?

YES YES YES YES AND YES 

Jennifer Lopez Yes GIF by mtv

rah rah rah rah

monsterdino

ARTPOP: The Renaissance

ACT I

1. Aura

2. Venus

3. G.U.Y.

4. Sexxx Dreams

5. Jewels N' Drugs (feat. T.I., Too $hort and Twista)

6. MANiCURE

7. Do What U Want

8. ARTPOP

9. Swine

10. Donatella

11. Fashion!

12. Mary Jane Holland

13. Dope

14. Gypsy

15. Applause

ACT II

1. Temple