💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Will we ask for Chromatica Remixed in 8 years?

Klonoa

Featured Posts

Klonoa

Chromatica Remixed is canceled... for now. They will release ARTPOP Act II instead. In 8 years, will we make a petition for Chromatica Remixed or whatever to be released like we just did with ARTPOP Act II? Or we simply don't care about Chromatica enough? :smh:

elijahfan

I'm afraid the discussion will be "Remember when we all thought we were getting Act II 8 years ago? Lolllz" :derpga:

elijahfan

But yay, there's no denying she truly has the most dedicated fanbase ever... I'm glad that it warmed her heart and didn't annoy her.

OMG this is kind of true. Also wasn't it funny how Bloodpop tried to kind of outshine DJWS's movement by strategically announcing the remix alburm literally in the middle of ACT 2-Gate? :ladyhaha: Bloodpop may have won the battle but ultimately DJWS won the war :ladyhaha: and we liddos? well we won REGARDLESS omg what a kii kii :ladyhaha:

Mother of Puppies

I hope she doesn’t think we don’t care about Chromatica :cryga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

It's possible, but I think ARTPOP has held such a big impact over the fanbase because it did not play safe whereas Chromatica does. The lyrics, the sound, Gaga herself -- everything about ARTPOP was wild with emotions Gaga poured out without censor. I don't think Chromatica would see the same amount of support for anything like this in the future.

Quartz

Why can't we get both? Bookmark me, November will be an overwhelming time with the movie release, possible Chromatica reboot, possible Act II release, and possible collabs for the remixes. Bookmark me.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

LG2008
58 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

I hope she doesn’t think we don’t care about Chromatica :cryga:

I'm sure she knows we care about Chromatica... We wanted Sour Candy, Alice, Sine From Above, Babylon, Replay MVs and a virtual show... She even said that "we've been patiently waiting" :billie: when she announced the Chromatica vinyls... Also, BloodPop knows... he's being blocking Monsters who asked for new singles (mostly Babylon - Early Version :bon:) on Twitter, lol... but the era's been dead for, like, 7 months so... :selena:

Archived