💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Admin addresses and funds ARTPOP ACT II campaign

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

PropaGaga
26 minutes ago, HIM820 said:

whoa I am really not trying to cause a debate on this because I don't see where the argument is. Like I said I am sure she has a great relationship with the label, but they DID drop the ball on this specific album. I don't know how that's even up for debate. If an album is not as successful as the two preceding it- yes it can have to do with the literal content or artist. But as we have seen from the years that have passed, this is less of a content issue and more of a connection problem with the GP. The marketing and A&R team assigned to her at Interscope messed this part up IMO. Yes she lost all of her most personal inner team, which would be devastating and even I would feel extremely vulnerable, but once that occurred I don't think they did enough to facilitate the energy to keep it moving. That's just my personal opinion and I don't think it will change. 

That has nothing to do with the rollout or marketing, then. The things you’re speaking about are related to PR and that’s, once again, connected to something on Gaga’s side, which had completely fallen apart. The label doesn’t handle that. You can have your opinions all you want, but at least make sure you’ve done the research. That’s all :)

This isn’t meant to be a “debate” but I see a lot of blame being misplaced when it comes to Gaga, and it’s really not fair to the people that have stuck around and supported her.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Magui

Glad that this turn out positively. Now, lets just be patient and greatful for whatever she decides to do and share regarding those tracks. One more thing too look forward. It's a jazz album, two movies, whatever she still has for Chromatica and now whatever she wants to share regarding Act II. I know the majority of you don't quite feel it lol, but i just think we are a lucky fanbase :staymad:

PartySick
2 hours ago, Living said:

We Stan him.. well I do :enigma: #AKing

I do too. He gets so much unnecessary hate when he's literally the nicest guy :yennefer:

Stans will be stans, I guess.

Y'all better get ARTPOP to #1 again :legend:

đŸ–€

HIM820
41 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

That has nothing to do with the rollout or marketing, then. The things you’re speaking about are related to PR and that’s, once again, connected to something on Gaga’s side, which had completely fallen apart. The label doesn’t handle that. You can have your opinions all you want, but at least make sure you’ve done the research. That’s all :)

This isn’t meant to be a “debate” but I see a lot of blame being misplaced when it comes to Gaga, and it’s really not fair to the people that have stuck around and supported her.

ah I really wouldn't go down that path with me LOL lets just say I have my own experience with the label side of artist management and 100% know what they can/should do for their respective artists (especially one that was as big as Gaga in 2013...) I am also not really even trying to get into specifics here on why it didn't work out. The album was not the success people thought it would be. Period. IMO this did not have to do with Gaga herself and more so the non artists working with her. This includes her team AND the team she has assigned at the label (who by the way could be totally different people now, than they were in 2013). Do you work for Interscope or UMG? I don't know why they need to be defended at all here. 

happy you're a Janet fan though, I love her as well :vegas:

PropaGaga
1 hour ago, HIM820 said:

ah I really wouldn't go down that path with me LOL lets just say I have my own experience with the label side of artist management and 100% know what they can/should do for their respective artists (especially one that was as big as Gaga in 2013...) I am also not really even trying to get into specifics here on why it didn't work out. The album was not the success people thought it would be. Period. IMO this did not have to do with Gaga herself and more so the non artists working with her. This includes her team AND the team she has assigned at the label (who by the way could be totally different people now, than they were in 2013). Do you work for Interscope or UMG? I don't know why they need to be defended at all here. 

happy you're a Janet fan though, I love her as well :vegas:

I don't work for Interscope or UMG, but I am very close to a few people who were around back then (and still are... for a reason) and I spoke with Gaga before the album was released and got a pretty good glimpse at what was going down. I would genuinely be interested in what you think the label could have done, because they were constantly defending her in the midst of that backlash and openly standing by her and the album. Even Gaga came out to defend them. If something wasn't happening, then it was something she didn't want to happen.

ShayCristoforo

Damn we are sittin on some money eh :staymad:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

David Ward
3 hours ago, Angelina Stefania said:

ARTPOP rising from the flames and ashes like a beautiful Phoenix. ARTPOP II must come to fruition. 

Are you Lady Gaga? :udidnt:

A MESS

why y'all dragging this talk like it's a management debate...........................................

Đ“Đ”ĐœĐ”Ń€Đ°Đ» ĐœĐ°Ń€ĐžĐœĐ° ĐĐ±Ń€Đ°ĐŒĐŸĐČоћ

FrederickSpears

@Admin must be riiiich giving out $500 gift cards

gimme one so I can buy all the ARTPOP's king!

FrederickSpears

I don't own ARTPOP digitally I admit :rip: I have the CD tho!

RainingOnMe
15 hours ago, FATCAT said:

What do you think a petition is for? Gaga knows any fan would want more music, but the petition was very specific & meant to pressure her & Interscope. 

I see where you're coming from but I think we all know that it was not Gaga's choice to not release Act II. She wants us to have it more than anything.

A MESS
1 hour ago, Finn The Human said:

I see where you're coming from but I think we all know that it was not Gaga's choice to not release Act II. She wants us to have it more than anything.

how do you know "she wants" that "more than anything" :stalkga:

Đ“Đ”ĐœĐ”Ń€Đ°Đ» ĐœĐ°Ń€ĐžĐœĐ° ĐĐ±Ń€Đ°ĐŒĐŸĐČоћ

Archived