💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Admin addresses and funds ARTPOP ACT II campaign

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Angelina Stefania

ARTPOP rising from the flames and ashes like a beautiful Phoenix. ARTPOP II must come to fruition. 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
weed

some people are dragging GGD in Jan's retweet about Free Women sent to radios lmaooo 

Bonkers

Hi friends!!

Well, I'm not getting enough attention after quoting myself in another thread, so I thought I'd bring this here to try to get credit for seeing the real admin and having faith in GGD

Screen-Shot-2021-04-13-at-5-26-42-PM.png

So far Admin isn't flooding my inbox with gratitude for believing in him and seeing the goodness in his soul, but that's ok.  I'm happy enough just being right all the time.  

:lana:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

ArtpopAct2
14 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

He was using the fans to pressure her to work with him, and y'all did exactly what he wanted y'all to do. 

I’m confused as to why that’s being painted in a negative light. I mean I thought he was just being honest and saying “it’s not up to just me you’ll have to convince them too”

You make it sound like Gaga doesn’t like DJWS and would have to be “forced” to work with him or something lol.

He probably didn’t think this would get NEARLY as big as it did.

GagaUnderYou

Well Gaga showed him up, and he's making up for it after getting dragged on Twitter. I'm sure I remember reading from him "Never going to happen", "Let it go", etc, and closing all threads related to ARTPOP ACT II. 

Proof that sometimes dreams turn into reality tho :vegas:

Imagine demanding a pop star to do their job and put out music so you can love, fund & support them :saladga:

Louie

Yesterday: "WhY isNt GAgadAilY TwEetiNg aBoUt tHe PeTitiOn!?!?!!"

Admin tweets about it today: "ToO LAtE, CaNCellEd, nO tHanKs"

Admin tweets about giving out $500 worth of iTunes Gift Cards: "GiMME NoWWW!!!"

ezgif-4-a0cd3bac04a1.gif

Bonkers
3 minutes ago, ARTPOPAct2 said:

I’m confused as to why that’s being painted in a negative light. I mean I thought he was just being honest and saying “it’s not up to just me you’ll have to convince them too”

You make it sound like Gaga doesn’t like DJWS and would have to be “forced” to work with him or something lol.

Nine times out of ten, what @FATCAT was saying applies.  There have been other examples where fans were just being demanding and disrespectful to Lady Gaga.  This time it turned into something magic, but that's not the point that was being made.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

ArtpopAct2
Just now, Bonkers said:

Nine times out of ten, what @FATCAT was saying applies.  There have been other examples where fans were just being demanding and disrespectful to Lady Gaga.  This time it turned into something magic, but that's not the point that was being made.

No I meant I was wondering why DJWS was being painted in a bad light 

Bonkers
Just now, ARTPOPAct2 said:

No I meant I was wondering why DJWS was being painted in a bad light 

Whoops, sorry.  I actually meant to quote all the messages replying to FATCAT and now I totally flopped.  :saladga:

Dominic
9 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Imagine demanding a pop star to do their job and put out music so you can love, fund & support them :saladga:

This sounds creepy. Nobody should demand anything from anyone. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Mother of Puppies
16 minutes ago, weed said:

some people are dragging GGD in Jan's retweet about Free Women sent to radios lmaooo 

where? link? :vegas:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

PropaGaga
18 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Imagine putting their humanity first and taking into account the trauma they went through during that era and not wanting to force anyone involved to revisit it just to make you happy.

I think it's great fans are finally showing Gaga, DJWS, and ARTPOP love, because I vividly remember the disgusting comments that were being thrown around from this very fanbase at all of them. Not to mention the way other stans and the media had been treating Gaga in conjunction to everything going on behind the scenes. Practically everyone was against her.

FATCAT
17 minutes ago, ARTPOPAct2 said:

I'm just saying that she clearly didn't work with him for LG6 and pressuring her to work with him for LG7 or future projects, or to finish up old projects, isn't okay to do. They had creative differences for the direction she went, that's her choice.

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived