Admin addresses and funds ARTPOP ACT II campaign

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
4 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

What do you think a petition is for? Gaga knows any fan would want more music, but the petition was very specific & meant to pressure her & Interscope. 

To be fair, the demand is specific because ARTPOP Act II is the unreleased material we know the most about. I'm sure she has a lot of secret sessions in her vaults that would prompt dozens of other petitions if only we knew about them...

StarstruckIllusion
11 minutes ago, HIM820 said:

I thought we weren't "demanding music" from Gaga but more so showing her and Interscope that it would be something we would all really enjoy and love...

the original wording of the petition was extremely demanding in tone. Glad Gambit fixed it 

Dominic
3 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

the original wording of the petition was extremely demanding in tone. Glad Gambit fixed it 

Oh, I wasnt aware it changed? I saw it at the start and it said something about we deserve it or something so I refused to sign, seemed very pressure and cringe. I'll check it out now :)

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

ArtpopAct2
8 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

To be fair, the demand is specific because ARTPOP Act II is the unreleased material we know the most about. I'm sure she has a lot of secret sessions in her vaults that would prompt dozens of other petitions if only we knew about them...

That and DJWS encouragement.

Like we know about OG LG5 but RedOne won’t cooperate with us the same way WS is lmaoo, which is a big reason this got so big

ArtpopAct2

Anyways I’m glad to see Armin finally participating! It makes it feel more complete.

Also increases my hope that we may get the album given he has Haus contacts. If it probably wasn’t gonna happen I feel he’d stay silent

FATCAT
12 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I'm glad DJWS told us to do exactly this then! :woohoo:

He was using the fans to pressure her to work with him, and y'all did exactly what he wanted y'all to do. 

Purr more, hiss less.

Pretty Please
22 minutes ago, HIM820 said:

I thought we weren't "demanding music" from Gaga but more so showing her and Interscope that it would be something we would all really enjoy and love...

You can try to divorce the present moment from the context of this entire fandom but bloodpop, djws, sarah, bobby all get bitched and harassed every single day of their lives in comments and dms we dont even know about with the same incessant comments. 

i think its healthy to be reluctant and not pile on immediately to a movement thats attached to something so close in proximity to someone’s trauma. Yes gaga got wind of it and loved it but what if she hadn’t been as excited to revisit that time? The incessant need to be the first person to comment and add to the crowd might be great for some but some people may actually show hesitation even though we like the idea of the movement too. 

Mother of Puppies
18 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

What do you think a petition is for? Gaga knows any fan would want more music, but the petition was very specific & meant to pressure her & Interscope. 

I don't think Gaga took it the wrong way and she is a free woman and does what she wants... but I have to agree with you on the text of the petition. Whoever wrote that could have written it in a "nicer" less demanding way... and maybe they could have included the love we have for Gaga as an artist too...

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Bonkers

To clarify something, when someone tells you to petition someone, it means "take your cause up with them".  It doesn't literally mean "start a petition"  :toofunny:

But I'm very glad for how it all worked out. :vegas:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

SKANK

Awesome! This is an unprecedented celebration of her work. :)

It’s odd watching people still insist that the petition and sudden support for ARTPOP is somehow negative, in spite of it getting a blessing from Gaga (“inspired tremendous warmth in my heart,”) her label, and members of her team. 

Im glad GGD officially came around.

Long live ARTPOP. :pawsup:

Mr Oak
6 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

He was using the fans to pressure her to work with him, and y'all did exactly what he wanted y'all to do. 

She is not a baby, she's a grown woman that can make decisions for herself.  Stop acting like she's a 10 year old

littlepotter
3 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I'm sure Gaga didn't lie on Twitter when she said we warmed her heart and it means a lot to her, or would offer her precious time to a producer if she didn't actually want to :huh: 

I really sympathize with you guys' point of view because Gaga has been hurt so many times and you instinctively want to protect her and worry for her. But I think there's plenty of evidence now that she is not against the idea.

chaeri pls

Lucas
27 minutes ago, HIM820 said:

I mean, creating a whole petition is exactly "demanding music" :giggle:

Archived