💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ARTPOP doing ‘Future Nostalgia’ #’s on AM!

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Guest Adarsh
Just now, Regina George said:

Yes there is because you are an awful human being and I don’t understand your rude behaviour towards me. It is just rude and awful. I asked you million times to stop bullying me and you are just continuing. Stop! 

Did I quote you or not? I literally have you on ignore gurl. Just don’t reply to my comments, do I need to file a restraining order or something? I’m tired of you constantly mentioning and quoting me when I NEVER quote you. 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
Just now, Adarsh said:

Did I quote you or not? I literally have you on ignore gurl. Just don’t reply to my comments, do I need to file a restraining order or something? I’m tired of you constantly mentioning and quoting me when I NEVER quote you. 

Then stop indirectly calling me out saying I am embarrassing. You not quoting me doesn’t mean that you don’t jump on hate train against me whenever you get a chance. I am the one that needs a restraining order against you because you are the one who is obsessed with me. You are sick at this point and you need to talk to someone. There is something extremely wrong with u. I can’t even imagine how ****ed up in the head you have to be to continue bullying someone even after they called you out and asked you nicely million times to stop and even after they apologised for whatever they did to you just so you would stop. 

Guest Adarsh

Then stop indirectly calling me out saying I am embarrassing. You not quoting me doesn’t mean that you don’t jump on hate train against me whenever you get a chance. I am the one that needs a restraining order against you because you are the one who is obsessed with me. You are sick at this point and you need to talk to someone. There is something extremely wrong with u. I can’t even imagine how ****ed up in the head you have to be to continue bullying someone even after they called you out and asked you nicely million times to stop and even after they apologised for whatever they did to you just so you would stop. 

@CyanLights @Glamourpuss @FATCAT @PartySick this is straight up bullying. How is this behaviour allowed on this website I don’t understand. I’m deeply disgusted to be even reading this. 

Regina George
6 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

@CyanLights @Glamourpuss @FATCAT @PartySick this is straight up bullying. How is this behaviour allowed on this website I don’t understand. I’m deeply disgusted to be even reading this. 

No one here is stupid enough not to see what you’re trying to do. This person has been bullying me nonstop on here. Always making me feel bad. Always jumping on hate trains against me. I tried talking with then nicely, tried openly calling them out, tried talking with their friends, it never stopped. Please for the love of God don’t let this perosn fool you. I reported them many times and nothing was done and he never stoped. Anyone who knows me on here knows I would never call someone out like this without a good reason @CyanLights @Glamourpuss @FATCAT @PartySick please PLEASE do something about this. This person is clearly just mean. 
But he is right with “how is this behaviour allowed here” because I reported them MANY times even publicly and you did nothing about it. He continued doing this and continued being straight up mean. I can give u a look at PMs with his friend where I in detail expressed how I feel and they said they will talk with him about it. He is disgusting human being.

Guest Adarsh

No one here is stupid enough not to see what you’re trying to do. This person has been bullying me nonstop on here. Always making me feel bad. Always jumping on hate trains against me. I tried talking with then nicely, tried openly calling them out, tried talking with their friends, it never stopped. Please for the love of God don’t let this perosn fool you. I reported them many times and nothing was done and he never stoped. Anyone who knows me on here knows I would never call someone out like this without a good reason @CyanLights @Glamourpuss @FATCAT @PartySick please PLEASE do something about this. This person is clearly just mean. 

You’re the one bullying me and CONSTANTLY quoting me when I’ve NEVER done that. But you know what this stops today. @CyanLights @FATCAT @PartySick @Glamourpuss Can you guys please permaban me or something? I’m already dealing with severe anxiety and I come on the forum for lighthearted stuff not things like this and @Regina George has been making me feel like **** since weeks. It would be better if I could just leave. 

Regina George
1 minute ago, Adarsh said:

You’re the one bullying me and CONSTANTLY quoting me when I’ve NEVER done that. But you know what this stops today. @CyanLights @FATCAT @PartySick @Glamourpuss Can you guys please permaban me or something? I’m already dealing with severe anxiety and I come on the forum for lighthearted stuff not things like this and @Regina George has been making me feel like **** since weeks. It would be better if I could just leave. 

Just stop making victim out of yourself like this. I NEVER quoted you when I didn’t feel like you’re doing something mean towards me. You know damn well what you’re doing and I hope those people you tagged will see this too. I too suffer from chronic anxiety and paranoia so there’s that. 

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived