💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ARTPOP doing ‘Future Nostalgia’ #’s on AM!

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Genuine Guy 09
6 minutes ago, JustTea said:

Applause was still bigger than DWUW globally but wouldn't be if the latter one got the MV and promo it deserved. :giveup:

In Oceania and Europe, as well as Canada, I believe that whilst DWUW peaked lower in some cases it had more chart stability by up to 2-3 weeks. Applause is one of her biggest hits in Japan, and thanks to Troy and his payola Applause was able to have a top 10 residency. Had DWUW not had all these things against it, I believe DWUW would be a very similar sized hit to Applause perhaps bigger. 

Gaga albums only have the 1 smash single carrying it, so by having another like DWUW it'd have been much better in streaming era. Joanne is the same. Chromatica at least has SC and SL which can be combined to look more equal to ROM, even though she could've done with pushing sour Candy much harder so it reached 400m streams within 18 months at least. 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Regina George

She should do ARTPOP re-release along with new songs like she did with TFM. Do a new updated cover with Nick Knight, release physical copies and I’m sure it would do wonders. 

Phaye Monster

This makes me so happy, ARTPOP finally getting its justice. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Debithius

****, finally. Gaga we were with you when it all crashed and now we just want this album to climb and and show why it was so f**king misunderstood.

r4therupbeat

ARTPOP needs to have ACT II attached under the original album on Spotify like Future Nostalgia:trollga:

Mother of Puppies
13 hours ago, ARTPOPAct2 said:

I think ARTPOP means a ton to a lot of LMs and they’re very passionate about it, but before today, we really didn’t realize the magnitude of that passion.

Its an era with tons of unfulfilled potential and unfortunate barriers in the way, yet it was also gaga at her most raw and honest in interacting with us. Those factors combined make people extremely passionate about the album and era, seeing it get attention is just heartwarming compared to The Fame charting for the 200th week or something because it is so underrated in a ton of people’s minds. They made their most personal connections with Gaga in that era, so when the album underperformed, they felt pain alongside her because they knew how much it meant to her.

If there’s an album which would benefit most from streaming parties, trends, etc. started by fans - it’s absolutely ARTPOP because of that passion. Which we are seeing today.

I hope we get that justice for Chromatica some day too because Covid took it from us & little monsters really love it too...

I‘m streaming the Chromatica X ARTPOP playlist on Spotify   :ally:

Chromatica and ARTPOP are twins really

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Regina George
5 minutes ago, Andreu said:

not true

https://kworb.net/charts/apple_a/us.html

the only Future nostalgia version on the chart is the Moonlight edition (currently at 93)

Sorry in that case for my mistake I was looking at different chart with both FN versions in it:

https://www.top-charts.com/albums/all-genres/worldwide/apple-music

3 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

How embarrassing :ladyhaha:

I see you are continuing with your bullying against me even after your friend @littlepotter explained to you how I felt and even after I deleted my rude replies (that I had a good reason for) after the situation that happened to you because I’m a good human being. There is nothing embarrassing about an honest mistake. You are an awful human being and at this point I am sure. **** you! 

Regina George
Just now, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

Maybe what he/she meant was that FN was doing better numbers during its peak. But yeah, ARTPOP is higher than FN right now in most metrics. 

No it was an honest mistake because I was looking at different charts. But thank u :hug:

Guest Adarsh
1 minute ago, Regina George said:

Sorry in that case for my mistake I was looking at different chart with both FN versions in it:

https://www.top-charts.com/albums/all-genres/worldwide/apple-music

I see you are continuing with your bullying against me even after your friend @littlepotter explained to you how I felt. There is nothing embarrassing about an honest mistake. You are an awful human being and at this point I am sure. **** you! 

I didn’t even quote you but you continue to be obsessed with me as usual and there’s no need to bring @littlepotter in it. But I edited my comment if that makes you happy :heart: Have a great day sweetie :heart:

Andreu
Just now, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

Maybe what he/she meant was that FN was doing better numbers during its peak. But yeah, ARTPOP is higher than FN right now in most metrics. 

well she said the original FN is higher than ARTPOP atm, which is not true :noparty: (nor was it a couple hours ago when she posted it). No one talked about its peak because yeah it's obvious FN's peak was higher.

Regina George
Just now, Adarsh said:

I didn’t even quote you and there’s no need to bring @littlepotter in it. But I edited my comment if that makes you happy :heart: Have a great day sweetie :heart:

Yes there is because you are an awful human being and I don’t understand your rude behaviour towards me. It is just rude and awful. I asked you million times to stop bullying me and you are just continuing. Stop! 

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived