💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Justin Timberlake Staged Janet's Wardrobe Malfunction

Aphasic

Featured Posts

androiduser
23 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

I alwys wondered about that. So Janet knew?

you can see from how the costume is constructed that it was meant to be an easy tear away... but now apparently it was Justin's secret sabotage that she knew nothing about... as if she could not have noticed that the breast part looks completely detachable

60417cf82dc9010018355893?width=1000&form

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aphasic
18 minutes ago, androiduser said:

That doesn't make much sense.... revealing a small piece of red fabric would literally mean nothing, and it would be totally ridiculous. And now to claim that there was a conspiracy between Justin and the costume department, and Janet didn't notice anything when she was putting on the costume... come on... Her team is just adding on the the story each time to keep the story relevant.

It's an invasion to her body. You all are about believe the victim but now it seems the rules don't apply. She literally lost her career because of this and Justin went on to become a bigger pop figure and that's ok and totally not biased. C'mon

Aphasic
15 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

What I mean is: it shouldn't be an issue in 2021, we're obviously agreeing.

Lauren Conrad Nod GIF by The Hills

Aphasic
22 minutes ago, androiduser said:

That doesn't make much sense.... revealing a small piece of red fabric would literally mean nothing, and it would be totally ridiculous. And now to claim that there was a conspiracy between Justin and the costume department, and Janet didn't notice anything when she was putting on the costume... come on... Her team is just adding on the the story each time to keep the story relevant.

Oh you mean like when men with power DON'T (sarcasm) usually take advantage of women without their consent or knowledge? 

androiduser
2 hours ago, Aphasic Top said:

Oh you mean like when men with power DON'T (sarcasm) usually take advantage of women without their consent or knowledge? 

I think it's totally unfair that she didn't get away with something that shouldn't have been a controversy in the first place, and Justin got away by posting an apology, and I think this shows bias and injustice regularly done to women, and Janet in this case. I am, however, certain that she was in on the whole stunt, and when it backfired, her team started making excuses. And now, 16 years later, men are finally getting called out for all the disgusting things they do to women and all the things that they get away with, and Janet's team is using this to blame it all on Justin, because they're hoping that her name will be "cleared" in the new social climate.

It’s staged. Janet claims in the Oprah interview only the black portion of the breast plate was meant to be removed but Justin took “more than intended” revealing her breast when it should have revealed “the red bra underneath”. This doesn’t stand up as there is only red trim attached directly to the top of the breast plate. There was never any red bra. 
C77-BA1-D4-7-E46-43-B7-84-DF-F40-A79918-

Prostitute Barbie

Whether he staged or or they both staged it.. it’s insane to me how it’s been talked about and analyzed and debated for like 20 years as if it was some national crisis like 9/11. Like, it’s just a body part smh. Our society is hysterical 

Butters Stotch

My honest opinion is it was obviously staged, but they are not gonna tell us. And also they were not expecting the amount of backlash that came for her (probably her team released an apology to try and calm people down  but it was too late).

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Aphasic

My take on it is that whether she and him staged it, she was the one who lost her career. 

Watch the following clip of Michael Jackson giving his opinion about the fiasco. Pay attention at 1:02. 

androiduser
11 hours ago, Willco said:

It’s staged. Janet claims in the Oprah interview only the black portion of the breast plate was meant to be removed but Justin took “more than intended” revealing her breast when it should have revealed “the red bra underneath”. This doesn’t stand up as there is only red trim attached directly to the top of the breast plate. There was never any red bra. 

Absolutely.... and even if there WAS a bra (and there wasn't), bras don't rip that easily, just from doing a choreography. Try ripping off a bra in just one quick hand move... not working.

Luna Lovegood
12 hours ago, Cersei Lannister said:

society

Americans specifically 

luna’s advocate

StrawberryBlond

Janet confirms it was planned, that they'd rehearsed it and everything, yet it all went wrong on the night. So, I don't think Justin set out to maliciously do this. Though I could buy the idea that he was jealous of his ex having a big pop culture moment recently and wanting his own big iconic controversy. But if he'd truly done it without planning to, I'm sure Janet and her team would've called him out on it. The way I see it is, there's a big chance they both planned for it to happen exactly as it did - nudity and all. They thought the public would be shocked but think it was cool, they'd get all the headlines, the sales of their albums would improve, it would increase interest in their solo tours and future singles. But it turned out, the public was a lot more puritan than they thought. They planned to create positive controversy and it backfired spectacularly and so they both pretended (and were likely ordered to pretend by their teams) that it was a complete accident in the hopes of their careers surviving. Can't prove it but that's my theory. Still doesn't validate why Janet's career ended basically overnight but Justin's went from strength to strength, though.

Schwerk

From a wardrobe technical standpoint:

I'm a burlesque performer and I make my own costumes with plenty of tear aways, it's always fun to think of how to do smooth and suprising reveals and have them run smooth technically. 

What I'm saying is that her right breast cup is attached with snap buttons. That is quite tricky because when dancing and singing you expand your chest and one ore more can easily pop open. If you don't want your breasts exposed, there is no way your would attached the cup with snap buttons. The lace is attached to the cup, there is no other bra underneath. 

It was planned and Janet had to have known about it. 

The backlash however but the both of them in a predicament and Justin to totally turned his back on Janet, having her take all the heat for it. It was disgusting how he handled the situation. But the stunt was definitely planned.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived