Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Justin Timberlake Staged Janet's Wardrobe Malfunction

Aphasic

Featured Posts

Aphasic
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

Exactly, I always felt like it was absolutely planned and they tried to backtrack when they saw the (unnecessary) backlash. I can't believe we're still talking about it to this day.

Because women are still being treated unfairly in 2021. That's why. 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
1 minute ago, Aphasic Top said:

Because women are still being treated unfairly in 2021. That's why. 

It's also the eternal American paradox, where an exposed breast can make waves for a decade, but a mass shooting gets perceived like it's just another Tuesday.

Aphasic
2 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

I thought everyone knew it was staged :triggered:

You didn't see the video of Janet explaining nor read the article huh? :saladga:

Aphasic
Just now, elijahfan said:

It's also the eternal American paradox, where an exposed breast can make waves for a decade, but a mass shooting gets perceived like it's just another Tuesday.

There can be several and are several issues in a society and all deserve proper attention, recognition and regulation. 

elijahfan
2 minutes ago, Aphasic Top said:

There can be several and are several issues in a society and all deserve proper attention, recognition and regulation. 

And I hope we all agree on the fact an exposed breast isn't one of those issues.

ProfessionalClown
3 minutes ago, Aphasic Top said:

You didn't see the video of Janet explaining nor read the article huh? :saladga:

I read the article yes and the article backs up my point lmao.

even tho Justin said it was a malfunction 99% of people realized it was a stunt. I don’t think anyone actually believed it was an accident 

Aphasic
45 minutes ago, insight said:

Of course it was staged, otherwise why would she wear that starburst ring on her nipple ???

It sounds like "the woman was asking for it" for dressing a certain way. Can't she have her n*pples pierced without having to show them to the world?

Aphasic
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

And I hope we all agree on the fact an exposed breast isn't one of those issues.

It's about censoring women. So I'm sure it's a relevant matter til this day. :kiss:

Ronnie
9 minutes ago, Aphasic Top said:

@Ronnie @androiduser Janet has confirmed it was staged but not to the extent it happened. She was supposed to reveal the red part under not her breast.

Would you tell the truth and admit that the plan was for her to expose her breast all along and then be responsible for having to pay millions in fines? I sure as hell wouldn't. 

Aphasic
Just now, Ronnie said:

Would you tell the truth and admit that the plan was for her to expose her breast all along and then be responsible for having to pay millions in fines? I sure as hell wouldn't. 

We're not the same thankfully. :kiss:

androiduser
34 minutes ago, Aphasic Top said:

@Ronnie @androiduser Janet has confirmed it was staged but not to the extent it happened. She was supposed to reveal the red part under not her breast.

That doesn't make much sense.... revealing a small piece of red fabric would literally mean nothing, and it would be totally ridiculous. And now to claim that there was a conspiracy between Justin and the costume department, and Janet didn't notice anything when she was putting on the costume... come on... Her team is just adding on the the story each time to keep the story relevant.

elijahfan
27 minutes ago, Aphasic Top said:

It's about censoring women. So I'm sure it's a relevant matter til this day. :kiss:

What I mean is: it shouldn't be an issue in 2021, we're obviously agreeing.

1 hour ago, insight said:

Of course it was staged, otherwise why would she wear that starburst ring on her nipple ???

I alwys wondered about that. So Janet knew?

Archived