rumor

Justin Timberlake Staged Janet's Wardrobe Malfunction

Aphasic

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
insight

Of course it was staged, otherwise why would she wear that starburst ring on her nipple ???

Bonkers

I found his apology to her strange because at the time they both basically acknowledged it was staged, and she was even wearing decorative nipple jewelry.  And since then, she's drawn attention to the incident in happy sounding tweets.

As long as it was consensual I don't get the problem with it other than the desperation.  lol

UPDATE: I watched the videos posted below.  This isn't how I remember it, but I guess I wasn't paying close attention at the time.  Given the Oprah interview, his apology was warranted.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Aphasic
3 minutes ago, insight said:

Of course it was staged, otherwise why would she wear that starburst ring on her nipple ???

thefamebitch

Yes he did, nobody has ever extended their full arm and forcefully ripped open a woman’s top “on accident”  especially during highly rehearsed halftime show where you have literally no reason to be reaching that far towards your fellow performer :ohwell:

Regina George

Not surprised at all. He is a very bitter person. Cheated on Britney first and then dragged her for cheating after in one of his videos because his first single flopped hard, did this to Janet and just walked away like nothing happened, cheated recently on his wife and many many other awful things.. 

Aphasic
4 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

I found his apology to her strange because at the time they both basically acknowledged it was staged, and she was even wearing decorative nipple jewelry.  And since then, she's drawn attention to the incident in happy sounding tweets.

As long as it was consensual I don't get the problem with it other than the desperation.  lol

Aphasic
18 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

It wasn't consensual. He basically asked behind her back to make it easy for him to expose her. She knew that part would happen and her bra would be exposed not her breast.

androiduser

It was staged, and Janet was aware of it. The costume was literally constructed so that the breast can be revealed, he couldn't have easily ripped off a part of the costume that wasn't made to be used for a reveal. And she just happened to have a huge nipple piercing underneath.

The stunt backfired and now everyone is blaming each other.

Ronnie

GURL, if they were to admit it was staged then they would be responsible for all of those fines. Neither one of them will ever tell us the truth..... and they don't have to, we already know it. 

Aphasic
13 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

GURL, if they were to admit it was staged then they would be responsible for all of those fines. Neither one of them will ever tell us the truth..... and they don't have to, we already know it. 

It was staged BUT not to show her breast. It's clear that there was a red part of the outfit and that was was going to be exposed. The article based on the comments made by Wayne is that Justin asked without Janet's knowledge to make it easy for him to expose her breast for the seek of overdoing Britney and Madonna's performance at VMAs a year prior.

elijahfan
34 minutes ago, insight said:

Exactly, I always felt like it was absolutely planned and they tried to backtrack when they saw the (unnecessary) backlash. I can't believe we're still talking about it to this day.

NCgaga

Of course it was staged. They both knew about it. The part that was ripped off was tear away with buttons. Things don’t just rip off that seamlessly. She knew it, he knew it. 

Archived