Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Interscope retweets Gaga’s Tweets

Rifek

Featured Posts

Bella Goth
11 hours ago, Regina George said:

If they don’t jump on this opportunity they are just stupid. This is a great opportunity to release the unreleased songs with few fan favourites without much work and promotion. It is guaranteed hit. 

and a stupid idea for wasting chromatica era that they planned

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes and

Imagine songs from ACT ll becoming super viral on TikTok and we suddenly get a few hits literally out of nowhere :triggered:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Cherries

Oppertunity

I've learned love is like a brick. You can build a house or sink a dead body

Nathaniel Arven

If I were her I would release ARTPOP act II as a side album alongside with the next record. So that you have the pop side and the experimental side. David Guetta did that, Prince did that (One Funk Pop album and one girl's band rock album).

Ricardo
17 hours ago, Regina George said:

If they don’t jump on this opportunity they are just stupid. This is a great opportunity to release the unreleased songs with few fan favourites without much work and promotion. It is guaranteed hit. 

but they won't, they're stupid 

Chromatica Island

We keep winning today

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

PunkTheFunk

I'm ready for the meltdowns when Gaga just releases an Applause remix and calls it a day.

rence a deux

I AM HOPING FOR THIS TO REALLY HAPPEN!!!!! BELIEVE ME, I REALLY LOVE ARTPOP SO MUCH SINCE ITS RELEASE UP UNTIL TODAY!!!!! :pray:

𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢.

Ziggy
23 hours ago, Regina George said:

Honestly. Like, this won’t damage the Gaga brand since it’s pretty widely understood by these tweets that it’s old stuff. And with minimal promo it prob won’t even reach the larger populations they’d be nervous about. So basically they just get to take the gays’ money with VERY little effort

Archived