Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Interscope retweets Gaga’s Tweets

Rifek

Featured Posts

MadreMonster

I just hope they don’t “update” the sound if that makes sense. Like yes, update vocals and maybe switch around the arrangement a bit but I still want it how it was originally meant to be. I want it to still sound like it was made during 2012/2013. 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pretty Please
1 hour ago, Regina George said:

If they don’t jump on this opportunity they are just stupid. This is a great opportunity to release the unreleased songs with few fan favourites without much work and promotion. It is guaranteed hit. 

You dont think mastering and compiling this stuff to a standard that is worthy of putting out takes effort? She did a duet with Cher and didnt put it out even though Cher liked it because it wasn’t up to her standards  

at a certain point, someone who can’t realize that people cant force Gaga to do what she doesnt want to do is the stupid person. Not bobby, not sarah, not interscope, but the fans that think that Gaga wants to do everything little monsters have ever dreamed of but just cant because of who is around her. 

at a certain point (which as the years go by is seeming like never) fans have to realize that what they want for Gaga is not what she wants for herself.

so call gaga stupid for not having the career goals you think she has or call yourself stupid for still expecting her to have those goals despite several years of her saying both directly and through her actions that they are not hers, they are yours. 

pussycat

OMG like they dont even need to promote it we’re doing it for them already. little managers graduated and are killing it tbh :sis:

TimisaMonster

Omg ****!!! Are they thinking of releasing ACT II now for real for real??? :nooo:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Lady Rah Rah

Ngl recently I've been feeling very nostalgic/missing my early teenage years a lot. In fact I had a dream the other day I was 13 again (age I was when ARTPOP came out) and felt truly happy/high on life. I had nowhere near the amount of stress and anxiety in my life I do now and this happening today has truly shook me in such an amazing way. This is the universe telling me something, I need Act II pleaseee:toofunny: I want to feel that happiness again 

Edit: I'm gonna watch artRAVE tonight and manifest Act II :messga:

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

Mother of Puppies
1 hour ago, Zedd said:

Okay, so that means „Tea” confirmed to be released this Friday, music video on Saturday. Next Friday „Onion Girl” as a promo single, am I wrong? :vegas: 

Nope. On Friday we get the music video for Free Woman. We're still in Chromatica guys :trollga:

Spoiler

not y'all forgetting Chromatica and caring more about ARTPOP II :messga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

ThatGagaBoobStan
2 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

Nope. On Friday we get the music video for Free Woman. We're still in Chromatica guys :trollga:

Hide contents

not y'all forgetting Chromatica and caring more for ARTPOP II :messga:

:nooo:

“I’ve got rain stored in the boobs”-Boobga 2020🤡

Regina George
29 minutes ago, Pretty Please said:

You dont think mastering and compiling this stuff to a standard that is worthy of putting out takes effort? She did a duet with Cher and didnt put it out even though Cher liked it because it wasn’t up to her standards  

at a certain point, someone who can’t realize that people cant force Gaga to do what she doesnt want to do is the stupid person. Not bobby, not sarah, not interscope, but the fans that think that Gaga wants to do everything little monsters have ever dreamed of but just cant because of who is around her. 

at a certain point (which as the years go by is seeming like never) fans have to realize that what they want for Gaga is not what she wants for herself.

so call gaga stupid for not having the career goals you think she has or call yourself stupid for still expecting her to have those goals despite several years of her saying both directly and through her actions that they are not hers, they are yours. 

Can you like chill? :billie: This is embarrassing 

SHALLOW
1 hour ago, KORG said:

Imagine Interscope pushing for another ARTPOP after the renaissance its seen in recent years... and it comes as... "ARTPOP: Planet Chromatica" and it is presented as ARTPOP having always existed as a tribe on Chromatica... 

I just need the beats to hit as hard as ARTPOP pleaseee

no. 

David Ward
47 minutes ago, Pretty Please said:

rumor has it that they decided to never release this song because humanity didn't deserve it

venuspop
1 hour ago, sarcamstic said:

taking this with a grain of salt, but they’ve gotten a LOT of stuff right in the past. fingers crossed. we might get fed! :messga:

this is super exciting to think about omg - but I feel like that's too early for LG7? everything else though is plausible imo :ally:

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

NewUsername
2 minutes ago, venuspop said:

this is super exciting to think about omg - but I feel like that's too early for LG7? everything else though is plausible imo :ally:

With the second jazz album around the corner and this talk about Chromatica Remixed and ARTPOP Act II, no way that LG7 will come late 2021. Even without Chromatica Remixed and/or ARTPOP Act II I don't see it coming that quickly. 
Q3-Q4 2022 seems more plausible. 

beaublue
2 hours ago, Chic said:

I’ve been waiting 8 years for Onion Girl!!

I BELIEVE IN ONION GIRL SUPREMACY

also I NEED Tinnitus & Temple

beaublue
2 hours ago, Regina George said:

Also y’all shouldn’t get your hopes up.. it’s not like they can just upload the album. There is MANY legal actions that need to be taken before they could release. Considering Troy was her manager at the time I see this as a HUGE problem.

Troy has no ownership over the music so he isn’t a factor in this. Interscope, Gaga, the writers & producers are the only people who matter.

BornSimon

At this point releasing a Chromatica Remix album with ARTPOP Act II as bonus tracks would make a lot of sense. The streams would be insane. Imagine all those artists featured on the remixes plus the previously unheard ARTPOP material on something called Chromatica: the ARTPOP Experience (I know it's lame but you get the idea!).

Archived