💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Interscope retweets Gaga’s Tweets

Rifek

Featured Posts

Donatellah

I still think that they won't let Gaga release Act II (and Gaga herself probably doesn't want to tbh) BUT I HOPE they'll give DJWS permission to release TEA and other tracks (which, to me, sounds way more realistic)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SKANK

Just now, roshogullu said:

but I'm so confused though, no one's talking about this. Why has GGD not tweeted anything about ARTPOP all day? :omg:

One Mod said other fan sites are tweeting about ARTPOP so Gagadaily doesn't have to. Another Mod said the Admin was probably just asleep. Both explanations seem fairly disingenuous.

Whether they are just trying to save face after failing to support a fan initiative that has been successful, or they just don't care to really rally behind the moment, it's kind of a bummer and has cast such a weird vibe over the forum.

But regardless of all that, Gaga now knows how important ARTPOP is to her fans, the producers of ARTPOP get to celebrate their work being acknowledged, it's giving fans a moment to remember all of the iconic moments of the era, and it's even bringing in some new listeners.

Whether we get new music or not, this is the ACT II ARTPOP actually needed. A redemption.:)

Regina George
13 minutes ago, homomo said:

idgi though. why would her manager have these rights? Does Bobby have the rights to the Chromatica songs too then?

I guess they are presented as his ideas and something he worked on and that’s why.. IDK but I remember her mentioning that in some interview back in the day 

elijahfan
1 hour ago, Regina George said:

If they don’t jump on this opportunity they are just stupid. This is a great opportunity to release the unreleased songs with few fan favourites without much work and promotion. It is guaranteed hit. 

Oh I'm sure they'd love that, I believe it's all up to Gaga.

spector
18 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

People still wouldn’t be happy and then you’d have new threads every day for years to come titled “Original ARTPOP Act II” and people saying the original would’ve sounded much better than the re-recorded version.:selena:

those monsters need to learn to be grateful like the swifties :vegas:

stella + elliot = stelliot

ProfessionalClown

THE FACT THAT INTERSCOPE RECOGNIZES IT IS EVEN BIGGER THAN GAGA TWEETING ABOUT IT.:cryga:

WE REALLY COULD GET IT :saladga::wtfga:

ProfessionalClown
16 minutes ago, SKANK said:

One Mod said other fan sites are tweeting about ARTPOP so Gagadaily doesn't have to. Another Mod said the Admin was probably just asleep. Both explanations seem fairly disingenuous.

Whether they are just trying to save face after failing to support a fan initiative that has been successful, or they just don't care to really rally behind the moment, it's kind of a bummer and has cast such a weird vibe over the forum.

But regardless of all that, Gaga now knows how important ARTPOP is to her fans, the producers of ARTPOP get to celebrate their work being acknowledged, it's giving fans a moment to remember all of the iconic moments of the era, and it's even bringing in some new listeners.

Whether we get new music or not, this is the ACT II ARTPOP actually needed. A redemption.:)

@Admin takes hourly naps wym 

sarcamstic

taking this with a grain of salt, but they’ve gotten a LOT of stuff right in the past. fingers crossed. we might get fed! :messga:

flying like 1000 birds

Regina George
9 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Oh I'm sure they'd love that, I believe it's all up to Gaga.

I hope so! 

Noir
2 minutes ago, sarcamstic said:

taking this with a grain of salt, but they’ve gotten a LOT of stuff right in the past. fingers crossed. we might get fed! :messga:

If this all did happen, I'd rather get Chromatica (remixed), TonyGa 2.0 and ARTPOP Act II in 2021 to digest and then let her take her time with LG7. 

vinster13
3 minutes ago, sarcamstic said:

The way that we could be fed! she could go on a hiatus if this happened and I’d be fine

MadreMonster
16 minutes ago, vinster13 said:

The way that we could be fed! she could go on a hiatus if this happened and I’d be fine

She could just give us Act 2 and I’d be fine for the next two years :firega:

Archived