life

Interscope retweets Gaga’s Tweets

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
homomo

So, ARTPOP Act II listening party this Friday hunties?

tenor.gif?itemid=11350015

Regina George

Also y’all shouldn’t get your hopes up.. it’s not like they can just upload the album. There is MANY legal actions that need to be taken before they could release. Considering Troy was her manager at the time I see this as a HUGE problem.

LastNight

Ahh this is all so exciting! I loved Gaga for years but ARTPOP was THE era for me. It came out when I was at uni and it was the first time I had Gaga fans as friends. It was so much fun experiencing the era with other people, it holds such a special place in my heart for that reason.

A possible Act 2 is such a thrilling idea. I want to hear it as soon as possible but also hope they don’t rush it. I know the hype is there now but I’d love them to take the time they didn’t get the first time around to make exactly what they want. 

Mr Oak
2 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Also y’all shouldn’t get your hopes up.. it’s not lile they can just upload the album. There is MANY legal actions that need to be taken before they could release. Considering Troy was her manager at the time I see this as a HUGE problem.

What does a ex-manager have to do with a music release?:oprah:  isn't Interscope in charge of that?

StarstruckIllusion

Damn. It’s all but official. ARTPOP ACT II is coming. Insane. 

FfFfFfFF

Visual representation of ARTPOP getting in the spotlight just after Bloodpop mentioned Chromatica remixes

8 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

So pretty much everyone is on board? Hmmmm

I’m so excited for what the future holds here. 

Everyone except the GGD team :huntyga:

S0436

I am not getting my hopes up considering they just retweeted a statement from Gaga that basically said thanks to the fans for loving ARTPOP.  There was no mention by Gaga of a possibility of Act 2 being released in that statement.  I am sure Interscope appreciate the little sales boost for Act 1 too.  Now if Interscope had retweeted DJWSs statement today then that would be a whole different ball game...

CatelynnMarie

This is actually one of the most exciting and unexpected things to happen in this fanbase in a long time. I'm actually shook af

Pop Music
16 minutes ago, Pretty Savage said:

I've never thought I would hear ACT II but it's happening. It feels like a dream :air:

This excactly!

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

homomo
7 minutes ago, NoahSuns said:

What does a ex-manager have to do with a music release?:oprah:  isn't Interscope in charge of that?

This

I highly doubt Troy has any legal rights over any of the songs made during that period. He was just her manager afterall, not a producer or anything.

spector

imagine if she pulls a taylor, dusts the old songs/lyrics off, re-records her existing vocal takes and/or makes new ones, and drops her “vault songs” as ARTPOP vol. 2 :nooo:

stella + elliot = stelliot

Archived