Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Official ARTPOP Discussion thread(2021)

ThatGagaBoobStan

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Side question — why does no one ever talk about Red Flame demo that basically leaked in full? Are people purposefully pretending it doesn’t exist because of the Azealia feature or did everyone actually forget about it?

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Yxilon

you are literally sabotaging my ARTPOP trending thread:neyde:

discover dwayne johnson GIF

(jk I'm joking:heart:) 

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

ThatGagaBoobStan
Mother of Puppies
1 minute ago, ThatGagaBoobStan said:

Is that the real you:bradley:

HAHAHAHAHAHHA NOOOOO

that is not me... I found it on instagram

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Donatellah

Not gonna lie, I listened to ARTPOP for the first time in 2019 and I didn't knew about the "i dont remember ARTPOP tweet". I previously liked some tracks such as Venus, G.U.Y., Mary Jane Holland in a shallow way, but I began to love ARTPOP in mid-2019. It was the first album I listened by her, I've never been a fan of Gaga before of that. I gotta admit it was a grower, specially songs such as Sexxx Dreams, Gypsy, Swine, Donatella, Fashion, Jewels N' Drugs, MANiCURE but I eventually ended loving the whole album and it's my 2nd favorite album.

My favorite track, and also probably one of my favorite tracks ever, is Aura. I will always be grateful for that song to exist because it helped me to love myself and to be more confident. I literally listen to it every single ****ing day and yes, I'm tired of it, but I still listen to it lol. I owe a lot to that song <3. The whole album also has helped me emotional-wise tho, but Aura is just the track that touched and changed me

I personally consider myself a casual Gaga fan, because yes I like her other records, but ARTPOP is like... one of the few things in my life I literally devote lol. I've spent time reading interviews, fan theories, various track interpretations, watching shows, the ARTPOP perfomance from Swinefest, listening to demos, outtakes, etc. I'm still obsessed with this album and I'm FRICKING glad it's finally getting the praise and love it deserved in 2013. It's deffo not her best album and it has a lot of flaws, but it's probably her most enigmatic and the album she devoted herself the most. 

whatevs, i know my english is awful but idgaf <3

LandonM170
25 minutes ago, gag said:

Side question — why does no one ever talk about Red Flame demo that basically leaked in full? Are people purposefully pretending it doesn’t exist because of the Azealia feature or did everyone actually forget about it?

Yes. Azealia is homophobic so she can go **** herself. My bi ass dgaf.

Edit: This wasn't to be harsh I was just saying why I don't like her.

Cherries

I loved this album. If i wasn't dedicated to Joanne this would be my favorite. Companies are endorsing it because it's famous in our community and the want us to be involved with their product. 

I've learned love is like a brick. You can build a house or sink a dead body

venuspop

omg it's happening, ARTPOP is taking over and I can't be more excited :messga:

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

Archived