💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Official ARTPOP Discussion thread(2021)

ThatGagaBoobStan

Featured Posts

ThatGagaBoobStan

I wanna use this thread for us to discuss what is going on with ARTPOP????

All these companies endorsing ARTPOP...DJWS meeting up with Gaga for Act II...her tweeting about it. It charting amazingly everywhere...What is going on??:bradley::nooo:

PETITION LINK: chng.it/WjZ9nVrn

“I’ve got rain stored in the boobs”-Boobga 2020🤡

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monsieur D

ARTPOP has some of Gaga's best instrumentals, but you're not ready for that conversation.

:ohwell:

Mister G
Just now, Mister D said:

ARTPOP has some of Gaga's best instrumentals, but you're not ready for that conversation.

The production was ahead of its time.

ThatGagaBoobStan
Just now, Mister D said:

Wdym..I’m not ready..bye..:sure:

“I’ve got rain stored in the boobs”-Boobga 2020🤡

Mister Gaga

WTF is going on?!

I'm here for it tho. Been stanning lady gaga's best album, aka ARTPOP, since November 11, 2013. I became a stan because of it. Like a phoenix from the ashes, ARTPOP is back. This is ARTPOP you mother****ers, now dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!

artpopulace

Come to think of it, ARTPOP is definitely the project she devoted herself the most. I can't wait to hear ACT II soon (calling it) and I hope we get PARTYNAUSEOUS as well Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe too! It is perfect!

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

LittleMonster20

I think they will release ARTPOP ACT II as a full album to give closure to the fanbase, to the era and to their own mental process after the era to celebrate what ARTPOP was supposed to be all along. I don’t think it will have much of an era with singles and a tour and all but who knows honestly.

I’m so curious to hear TEA and Tinnitus!

A MESS

Is this Clown Club - ARTPOP Edition? I'm readyyyyyy :ladyhaha:

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

littlepotter

YASSSSSSS SISTREN LET'S DISCUSS

FASHION! IS ONE OF HER BEST SONGS :legend:

chaeri pls

sarcamstic
7 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

I think they will release ARTPOP ACT II as a full album to give closure to the fanbase, to the era and to their own mental process after the era to celebrate what ARTPOP was supposed to be all along. I don’t think it will have much of an era with singles and a tour and all but who knows honestly.

I’m so curious to hear TEA and Tinnitus!

this! i fully believe it’ll either be an eight-track EP or a full album. little to no promo, maybe even tacked onto the end of ARTPOP to see a resurgence in new sales — it would be a perfect way to finally get closure for the era, not only for the fans, but i’m sure it would provide closure for gaga as well. :kara:

flying like 1000 birds

Rifek

My ARTPOP could mean anything

doesn’t it hit even harder today? :nooo:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

sarcamstic
Just now, Rifek said:

My ARTPOP could mean anything

doesn’t it hit even harder today? :nooo:

yes :messga: i was just telling my bf earlier how that specific line & we could belong together, ARTPOP” were really hitting today.

flying like 1000 birds

Archived