💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Official ARTPOP Discussion thread(2021)

ThatGagaBoobStan

Featured Posts

Mr Oak

Can we bring back the petition please?:bear: DJWS said to keep this up for a month. Let's not let this go:air:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123
29 minutes ago, Mister D said:

ARTPOP has some of Gaga's best instrumentals, but you're not ready for that conversation.

:ohwell:

ARTPOP has great instrumentals but Born This Way >>>

Marry The Night, Government Hooker, Judas, Hair, Scheiße, Bloody Mary, Heavy Metal Lover and Electric Chapel. :tony:

Lemondeduerl

Delete my comment if you want but first I want to know what's going on with Gagadaily and ARTPOP. I just want to know what's the problem of promoting the album or the second part. Like I undertand Gaga could not be happy with the movement but now that we know she isn't mad why keep refusing to say something and banning people? Not shade at all I'm just curious. 

:)

thehanyo
19 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

YASSSSSSS SISTREN LET'S DISCUSS

FASHION! IS ONE OF HER BEST SONGS :legend:

I think the original production of Fashion! was a Giorgio Moroder/Daft Punk kind of funk vibe. I looked all over YouTube and it looks like it's been scrubbed... it's soooo good tho, I wished I downloaded it when I had the chance. :messga:

ThatGagaBoobStan

Petition link in the first reply(my description the thread):gaycat:

“I’ve got rain stored in the boobs”-Boobga 2020🤡

S0436

I wonder if Bloodpop is happy about all this?  Why does this feel like a civil war between DJWS and BP? :sharon:

littlepotter
3 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

I think the original production of Fashion! was a Giorgio Moroder/Daft Punk kind of funk vibe. I looked all over YouTube and it looks like it's been scrubbed... it's soooo good tho, I wished I downloaded it when I had the chance. :messga:

Ah yes that was a really good version. I remember having it on my phone but I can't find it :cryga:

chaeri pls

LandonM170
5 minutes ago, S0436 said:

I wonder if Bloodpop is happy about all this?  Why does this feel like a civil war between DJWS and BP? :sharon:

I agree it shouldn't be. However it probably feels like this because BP is working on Chromatica - The Remix and most little monsters (including me) want ACT II to be released, and if the Remix album is released first then we will most likely have to wait. I don't see Gaga or Interscope releasing two albums at the same time, so that is why fans are wanting Act II so bad because they don't want to have to wait another 6 months after The Remix is released.

Mother of Puppies
littlepotter
1 minute ago, LandonM170 said:

Can I also use this? I love the ARTPOP demos!

Of course, the drive has all her demos, not just ARTPOP! I don't remember who it was who made it, he's a member here

chaeri pls

Archived