πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Julia Michaels – Not In Chronological Order (April 30th)

nightadieu

Featured Posts

nightadieu

Julia Michaels' debut album Not In Chronological Order is finally arriving on April 30th. The third official single "Love Is Weird" is arriving this friday + Julia is currently teasing the tracklist on instagramΒ :wub:

Currently confirmed tracks include That's The Kind Of Woman, Little Did I Know, Orange Magic, Wrapped Around, History, Love, Pessimist & of course the singles Lie Like This, All Your Exes and Love Is Weird. Julia also hinted in a tweet that not all songs have been discovered yet :)

Watch the first two releases from the record below:
Lie Like This

Β 

All Your Exes

Β 

edengowon

i haven't heard any of her music before but listening to the two you included, i'm looking forward to the album

the artist formerly known as melancholia

nightadieu
3 minutes ago, Autumn said:

i haven't heard any of her music before but listening to the two you included, i'm looking forward to the album

Julia is hands down an outstanding songwriter ("Heal Me" by Lady Gaga, "Fever" by Dua Lipa, "Sorry" & "Friends" by Justin Bieber", "Lose You To Love Me" by Selena Gomez just to name a few) and started releasing her own music in 2017. "Issues" was quite a big hit :)Β if you like her style of music, it's definitely worth checking out her previous three EPs "Nervous System" and "Inner Monologue" Part 1 and 2Β :wub:

Anderson123

I can't believe this is only her debut album. I feel like she's been releasing music for like 5 years now.

Ryusei

Saw her live in 2019 and she was so lovely. Looking forward to the album. Lie Like This is a bop

Musery

edengowon
54 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

Julia is hands down an outstanding songwriter ("Heal Me" by Lady Gaga, "Fever" by Dua Lipa, "Sorry" & "Friends" by Justin Bieber", "Lose You To Love Me" by Selena Gomez just to name a few) and started releasing her own music in 2017. "Issues" was quite a big hit :)Β if you like her style of music, it's definitely worth checking out her previous three EPs "Nervous System" and "Inner Monologue" Part 1 and 2Β :wub:

thank you!! if there's one thing i know, it's that she's an incredible songwriter, which is what i most look for in an artist.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Yxilon

My personal issue with people like Meghan Trainor, Tove Lo, Bebe Rexha and Julia Michaels is that they have so much talent in songwriting but their voices are annoyingΒ :neyde:

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

Archived