💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Everything we know about ARTPOP ACT II

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

So since it seems like an ARTPOP ACT II release is possible soon, let’s take a trip down memory lane and speculate about everything we know so far! Feel free to use this as an ARTPOP ACT II speculation thread!

So ARTPOP ACT II was supposed to be the follow up to ARTPOP. Gaga wrote over 200 songs for ARTPOP but only got to use 14 of them, which I think inspired her to make another one with more songs she wanted to put out. I also think she said ARTPOP was more commercial, while ACT II was more of an experimental leaning sound.

I think originally it was going to be released around the time when the artRAVE started but that’s just a rumor so I’m not sure.

Confirmed tracks:

- TEA (Produced by DJWS, he said it sounded like Britney Spears Toxic, intro played at JWT Fenway Park)

- Onion Girl (Produced by Zedd, Gaga mentioned it in a radio interview ‘Onion Girl is so good’, original instrumental is Addicted To A Memory which Zedd released on his album)

- Temple (Produced by Zedd, about relationship with Taylor Kinney)

- Sire (About Michael Jackson, not much known about this song)

- Brooklyn Nights (Was going to be on ARTPOP but Mary Jane Holland took its place, leaked in 2014, Gaga sung it at the artRAVE in Melbourne)

- Tinnitus (Tonight Is Us) (Produced by Madeon, official instrumental leaked in 2017)

- PARTYNAUSEOUS (Produced by T Minus, about Gaga not being allowed to perform in Indonesia, used on the artRAVE setlist and in the Coachella intro)

- I Wanna Be With You (Alternate version of Dope, performed at iTunes festival, leaked in 2019)

- Maren (Registered on BMI in 2014, not much known of this song)

- Cake Like Lady Gaga (Made in 2012, full song online, performed at first leg of the artRAVE)

- Princess Die (Gaga sung it at the Born This Way Ball, very likely to be on ACT II)

- The Stage (Early version of Applause)

- Nothing On (But The Radio) (Was originally meant for The Fame/ The Fame Monster (?), apparently reworked for ARTPOP rumoredly)

- Red Flame ft. Azealia Banks (A part of the song leaked online, was intended for ARTPOP ACT II)

- Ratchet ft. Azealia Banks (Original collaboration, instrumental is on DJWS Spotify and was used as part of the artRAVE setlist)

- Bitch Don’t Kill My Vibe ft. Kendrick Lamar (Collaboration made in 2012, wasn’t released, leaked online, possibly on ARTPOP ACT II)

- In Like With You (Not much known about this song)

Feel free to add more!

nightadieu

I don’t have a source right now, but if I recall correctly Temple, Brooklyn Nights and one other song were supposed to be published via the ARTPOP App (could that have been in the leaked legal papers?)

LittleMonster20
2 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

I don’t have a source right now, but if I recall correctly Temple, Brooklyn Nights and one other song were supposed to be published via the ARTPOP App (could that have been in the leaked legal papers?)

That’s very possible, I remember the ARTPOP app was supposed to have some unreleased songs before it was taken down.

nightadieu
3 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

That’s very possible, I remember the ARTPOP app was supposed to have some unreleased songs before it was taken down.

This + a music video for Aura was supposed to be released through the app but ended up being scrapped

LittleMonster20
1 minute ago, nightadieu said:

This + a music video for Aura was supposed to be released through the app but ended up being scrapped

I didn’t know that but it makes sense since Aura was considered for the lead single and was used for that Machete movie soundtrack so maybe they filmed a video for it?

nightadieu
2 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

I didn’t know that but it makes sense since Aura was considered for the lead single and was used for that Machete movie soundtrack so maybe they filmed a video for it?

The videos ended up not being filmed but if I recall correctly they were already planning it as stated in the legal documents 

Esteban

Red Flame and Ratchet with Azelia, she sang a part of Red Flame on youtube and we heard a part of Ratchet during the Artrave 

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, Esteban said:

Red Flame and Ratchet with Azelia, she sang a part of Red Flame on youtube and we heard a part of Ratchet during the Artrave 

I believe Red Flame leaked (but mostly with Azealia's part) probably what she recorded for the song.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Cello

What about B*tch Don't Kill My Vibe with Kendrick 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Esteban
1 minute ago, Juanlittlem said:

I believe Red Flame leaked (but mostly with Azealia's part) probably what she recorded for the song.

Do you mean the instrumental, not just her verse acapella? 

JohnWayne92

Gah, I remember the app, the promise of every single having a video on the app. Ratchet by DJWS, which I still hope is a thing. 

Honestly, I feel like she could do the minimal when it comes to making the album, because from everything that was planned, I feel like it’s probably close to being a completed work of art. Just film some videos for it. If Taylor can release 2 albums during a pandemic, so can Gaga. I really feel like it would help ARTPOP ACT II because right now seems to be the time that studios are giving the fans what they want with music and movies (ZSJL for example). I...how do I say this without backlash...I love bloodpop, but I feel like he shouldn’t be allowed to touch ARTPOP ACT II simply because it isn’t his thing. Zedd. Maedon, DJWS need to...I’m kinda thinking...what if she has been also putting the finishing touches on ACT II this whole time? Planning something for the 10 year? She worked with producers for Chromatica that i feel like would have fit better for what I imagine ARTPOP ACT II sounding like. 

if she played the cards right, getting the right features and what not, it could SLAY. 

LittleMonster20
7 minutes ago, Esteban said:

3 minutes ago, Cello said:

What about B*tch Don't Kill My Vibe with Kendrick 

Added!

Anderson123

I think she had around 90 songs for ARTPOP, not 200. Also, Temple is about feeling safe with someone who is beautiful inside and out. Inspired by Kinney of course.

19 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

They almost made the final cut but had to make it to 15 tracks. The papers say Temple, Nothing On But The Radio and Brooklyn Nights were to be included but were marked as "Kept" as in, not released. That's from the same papers that showed Sex Dreams was a duet with Robin Thicke.

Juanlittlem
3 minutes ago, Esteban said:

Do you mean the instrumental, not just her verse acapella? 

Idk, maybe I'm wrong but I've always believed this was a real leak. Maybe it's just fanmade.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Archived