Featured Posts

Damon
7 minutes ago, Cello said:

What about B*tch Don't Kill My Vibe with Kendrick 

that was a kendrick song, it got released on good kid but without gaga's vocals

... and now i just sit in silence.

LittleMonster20
2 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I think she had around 90 songs for ARTPOP, not 200. Also, Temple is about feeling safe with someone who is beautiful inside and out. Inspired by Kinney of course.

They almost made the final cut but had to make it to 15 tracks. The papers say Temple, Nothing On But The Radio and Brooklyn Nights were to be included but were marked as "Kept" as in, not released. That's from the same papers that showed Sex Dreams was a duet with Robin Thicke.

Yeah she could have exaggerated, but I do remember hear her say it was around 200. I think she wrote 90 songs for it when recovering from her hip surgery. But then again I think she wrote even more songs that both combined knowing Gaga and knowing the fact she started working on ARTPOP right after BTW release.

Tinnitus15

And yeah ARTPOP is the commercial part,whole Act II was more experimental(the reason why it wasn’t released)

River

I see Sire mentioned a lot, but actually it was confirmed that nothing exists but the title, it was just a concept in her mind that was never executed to something real.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RhopaloceraEFFECT
16 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Idk, maybe I'm wrong but I've always believed this was a real leak. Maybe it's just fanmade.

This is amazing .. but gaga's part is not it .. still have a great potential. 

Juanlittlem
10 minutes ago, RhopaloceraEFFECT said:

This is amazing .. but gaga's part is not it .. still have a great potential. 

I do think this was Azealia's version, you can barely hear Gaga, but this could've been a bop.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Anderson123
15 minutes ago, President Biden said:

Act 2 was supposed to be MORE experimental.

13 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

And yeah ARTPOP is the commercial part,whole Act II was more experimental(the reason why it wasn’t released)

I think this was her idea during the early stages. She wanted to release two acts, first one with commercial music, second with more experimental material. Later when she announced the project we got she said that that was before she even knew what ARTPOP meant and that her intention was for both projects to exist within the same body of work so they'd contradict each other if she were to separate them.

My bet is that songs like Burqa, Swine, Jewels N' Drugs, MJH were part of that original Act 2 she intended but ended up in the official release. Then when we got the ARTPOP that we know she still had ideas about an Act 2 because of the amount of material she recorded.

Juanlittlem

Wasn't a video supposed to be directed by a fan? She said something like that on littlemonsters' website.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Tinnitus15

Rn in the Gaga now streaming party and they spilled:manicure was supposed to have a mv with a-list celebrities just saying although its off-topic 

LittleMonster20
3 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Rn in the Gaga now streaming party and they spilled:manicure was supposed to have a mv with a-list celebrities just saying although its off-topic 

That makes sense lol especially with the demo version ‘have sex with celebrities’. Which streaming party btw?

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, LittleMonster20 said:

That makes sense lol especially with the demo version ‘have sex with celebrities’. Which streaming party btw?

Archived