💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How do I add DWUW Solo version to my ARTPOP album on Apple Music?

Savage

Featured Posts

Agunimon

Add it into it and make the album artist and sorting album artist / sorting album the same. Do this by right clicking and selecting Get Info and editing the options there and under sorting (which is usually inherited from the other fields).

homomart

From my basic knowledge, you should be able to convert a Youtube link into an mp3 thru a website and then move the file into iTunes. Not sure you can add it to the ARTPOP album though, but it'll be a separate song in your library. Hope this helps a little!

𝕸𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝕸𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 sent me

Sexxx

right click the song once you have it in your library and click "add to library"

js4754394o9823

The song needs to be in a .m4a format with the same tags as the Apple ones

Same album name, no "(Deluxe Edition)", or anything

Open the iTunes app, click on "file" in the upper left corner, "add file to library"

Than, after it's been added, u can click on the ARTPOP album, right click on the individual songs, "song info" and edit them and their track numbers to have a correct tracklist, because after DWUW was deleted ARTPOP became the 7th track instead of DWUW, Swine 8th instead of AP, etc.

(https://dbree.org/v/cb9d6e , here you have the solo version in a .m4a file with all the tags)

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

monsterdino
21 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

The song needs to be in a .m4a format with the same tags as the Apple ones

Same album name, no "(Deluxe Edition)", or anything

Open the iTunes app, click on "file" in the upper left corner, "add file to library"

Than, after it's been added, u can click on the ARTPOP album, right click on the individual songs, "song info" and edit them and their track numbers to have a proper tracklist, because after DWUW was deleted ARTPOP became the 7th track instead of DWUW, Swine 8th instead of AP, etc.

(https://dbree.org/v/1d2556 , here you have a .m4a file with proper tags)

the link features r Kelly tho?

js4754394o9823
18 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

the link features r Kelly tho?

oh i read it wrong, i have the solo one too
also ready to be added, nothing needs to be changed
https://dbree.org/v/cb9d6e
here we go
it don't have any lyrics tho

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

LandonM170

Yeah, Gaga doesn't have the solo version of DWUW released. There is a medley of Dope / Do What U Want that is a piano acoustic however the original solo version is not available because Mr. R says writing credits on the chorus.

gypsy101
5 minutes ago, LandonM170 said:

Yeah, Gaga doesn't have the solo version of DWUW released. There is a medley of Dope / Do What U Want that is a piano acoustic however the original solo version is not available because Mr. R says writing credits on the chorus.

it leaked years ago

LandonM170
10 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

it leaked years ago

Well, I know it leaked (it is my preferred version) but I was just saying it wasn't on Apple Music or iTunes you have to import it from YouTube or something similar!

gypsy101
4 minutes ago, LandonM170 said:

Well, I know it leaked (it is my version) but I was just saying it wasn't on Apple Music or iTunes you have to import it from YouTube or something similar!

what do you mean it’s your version?

LandonM170
2 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

what do you mean it’s your version?

Oh, sorry I meant version that I prefer, my bad.

gypsy101
Just now, LandonM170 said:

Oh, sorry I meant version that I prefer, my bad.

ohh i thought you were the person that leaked it lol

LandonM170
Just now, gypsy101 said:

ohh i thought you were the person that leaked it lol

No problem! lol I wish I leaked it!

Archived