I can't believe it's happening :pray:

Maybe in 8 years we will start another petition and we will get Babylon HL 

I'm not having fun tonight.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
js4754394o9823
4 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Mmmmm not necessarily! This is a first meeting with the exec producer of the album and the artist who released it. She’d contact appropriate parties after if need be and I doubt someone like Madeon who is on great terms with her or Zedd who got signed because of her would scoff at it. Their work is basically done already if I’m to understand correctly.

Gaga and Vincent Herbert are exec. producers of ARTPOP

This meeting is going to be

Gaga (one of the exec) x DJWS (normal producer)

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Klonoa

ARTPOP Act II and Chromatica Remixed are CANCELED. She is too inspired by Italy, so instead she will make a brand new album with both White Shadow and Bloodpop called I'M ITALIAN

flyaway
28 minutes ago, Levine said:

This is actually good for Gaga if she wants have kids: movies, 2c2c and this Act II to keep us quiet!

Don't forget that Chromatica Remix album as we speak :ally:

lilboyblue

The hype if this eventually gets released!!

AND SEEING GAGA BE EXCITED ABOUT MUSIC AGAIN. :excited:

Reality
3 minutes ago, Stan KDA said:

i'm sure gaga get approval by her management before making release plans with djws

Sure, but it's still Gaga's decision to release her old songs. Honestly, I just don't see Gaga doing that. She seems like the kind of person who very much just wants to move forward, and I think we should respect that if she ultimately ends up not releasing any Act II songs. 

Again, maybe a few standalone singles or a small EP, but I don't think we will ever get Act II the way she intended to release it years ago.

🃏🖤👹

Agunimon

DJWS says to keep it up for the next 30 days. Is that when I wonder if that will be when Gaga will be done filming?

Putang Ina Mo
2 minutes ago, Gabi001 said:

In 3 or 4 years, we will start a new petition about the songs she made with RedOne for the original LG5 :sweat:

my username says it all 🇵🇭

Agunimon
Just now, Reality said:

Sure, but it's still Gaga's decision to release her old songs. Honestly, I just don't see Gaga doing that. She seems like the kind of person who very much just wants to move forward, and I think we should respect that if she ultimately ends up not releasing any Act II songs. 

Again, maybe a few standalone singles or a small EP, but I don't think we will ever get Act II the way she intended to release it years ago.

I speculate if anything comes out of this, she'll likely revisit some of her older songs and update some of the lyrics or rework them entirely.

MonsterofFame

Wow. This is the most promising thing to come of any of the rumors we've heard the past year.

I could see Gaga releasing an EP since the pressure to tour with every release is OFF due to Covid. Even so, she still has all of Chromatica to tour with and can sprinkle in things from the EP as well.

RhopaloceraEFFECT
4 minutes ago, Gabi001 said:

The original LG5 is next ..

There's a petition with 500 fan signed already .

Focus
1 minute ago, Monstruous said:

DJWS: « Forget the past »

Monsters: ARTPOP act II is coming!!!

pretty sure he meant forget how messy the ARTPOP era was, and painful for gaga.

Archived